1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois gun control & police superintendent

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nameisjoe, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Where does Illinois find these people?

It our fault! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Hy3okmy7noM

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Are you aware that Chicago is a city and Illinois is a state and there's a
    difference? You hate to miss an opportunity to trash Illinois don't you. LOL.

3. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Garry Mccarthy is an anti-gun activist who wants guns out of Illinois. He is speaking as a politician.

He has recently been at anti-gun rallies with Illinois Senator Don Harmon.

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

We've had gun control laws nationwide for how many years now? Has any of them worked? What the heck possesses these characters to keep trying to make more laws that won't work and do nothing to push for enforcement of what already exists. I'm from west Central Illinois and would love nothing more than to see the day when Chicago and surrounding area become a separate state. Believe me downstate is NOT Chicago

5. Dave P

We've had gun control laws nationwide for how many years now? Has any of them worked? What the heck possesses these characters to keep trying to make more laws that won't work and do nothing to push for enforcement of what already exists. I'm from west Central Illinois and would love nothing more than to see the day when Chicago and surrounding area become a separate state. Believe me downstate is NOT Chicago

6. Dave P

7. Dave P

8. Dave P

We've had gun control laws nationwide for how many years now? Has any of them worked? What the heck possesses these characters to keep trying to make more laws that won't work and do nothing to push for enforcement of what already exists. I'm from west Central Illinois and would love nothing more than to see the day when Chicago and surrounding area become a separate state. Believe me downstate is NOT Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

9. Dave P

We've had gun control laws nationwide for how many years now? Has any of them worked? What the heck possesses these characters to keep trying to make more laws that won't work and do nothing to push for enforcement of what already exists. I'm from west Central Illinois and would love nothing more than to see the day when Chicago and surrounding area become a separate state. Believe me downstate is NOT Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Look at Harmon's district... panderer... he's got his head up his constituents' asses so far he breathes out their nostrils...

Jay

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again is their motto, that is why they refuse to hear the facts or the Constitutional Rights!!

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Dickgtax, As a life long resident Illinois deserves to be trashed. The corupption in state, county,and Chicago city governement runs rampant. it has been for years and anyone that has lived in the state knows it. Where else , what other state can a seated politician that is retiring hand down his seat to a son or a daughter?

13. Dave P

The Chicago area has a greater population counting dead people and non-existant people that is greater than the rest of down state. Please don't condem the rest of the state.

14. Bruce Specht

It's not the state, it's the politicians that make up the governement of the state!

15. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Harmon and McCarthy make a scary team at the anti-gun rallies.

16. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I happened to be traveling in 2008, and was near Peoria when the Heller SCOTUS decision was announced. I bought the Chicago Tribune just to see what the reaction might be. I've searched, and can't find the exact article, but the tone went something like this: Daley was against the ruling, as was the police chief of Chicago. The police chief said something like, "This will make our job harder. Almost every homicide in the city involves a handgun."

I remember thinking, "Hold on. Handguns have been illegal in Chicago for thirty or so years. Yet almost every homicide involves a handgun?"

How many more years must a ban be in place before it works? Sheesh!

Danny

17. Bruce Specht

As law biding citizens we need to contact our state reps and tell them to vote in favor of CC in the state. As we are the only state does not have CC as law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.