1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois Gun Ban Makes Progress

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bluzman98, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I just saw this on another discussion site (Yes, an Archery site and ....Yes, they are also concerned and vocal about protecting our 2A rights). If passed, the bill could have a potential impact on future Grands for some persons.

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Jim C

2. incognito

incognito TS Member

Jim,

It's great that you are aware of this, but from past experience I can say that there are very few here on TS.com that care. Maybe 4 or 5. The rest will just tell us to not go to places where they have gun laws, instead of fighting against new gun laws.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jim,

So, you went from being the Cowboy to being the Indian I see ... lol just joking, hope all is well ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Bill

I still do both....I just spread my wings a little.....lol

Now I need a set of those "magic rocks" for my quiver.

Hope all is well with you.....take care and shoot well.

Jim Cruz

5. incognito

incognito TS Member

The people in Illinois government who built the Shooting Complext, and those who wish to ban guns are generally two seperate groups. There are some crossovers, but they are the ones who were too stupid to know they were voting for a shooting complex in the first place, or they are too stupid to realize they are voting to ban some of the very guns that would be used on the shooting complex they voted to build.

There is a name for the people who voted against the WSC, or those who voted for it and then vote to ban guns. They are called Democrats. Some of them visit this site from time to time. You can usually recognize them by their pro-Union hats or jackets, and they are always more concerned about their overpaid jobs than they are about the Second Amendment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.