1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois Gun/Ammo Legislation

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rich's Mom, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich's Mom

Rich's Mom TS Member

I have not read the whole Bill, but here is the link to the Bill:
    http://tinyurl.com/bogefc

The Gun Lobby and the Animal Rights organizations use the same tactics! The dog owners and the gun owners need to join forces....

This is a serious situation for both. If the average person out there is not informed as to what is going on, we are all lost. And so is the country...

I do not post normally as this is my husband's site, not mine, to read. However, I sincerely believe you all need to be kept informed of these fanatics who are/have infiltrated our state legislatures and also the Federal legislature. They are 'incrementally' legislating away our Constitutional rights and 'we'(the general public) are applauding them for their concern for "our welfare and protection"!!

JMO

Laurie Shrode

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

how is this?

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Bastards

4. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

I hope this wont pass! I doubt it will but I guess there's always a chance. Whoever came up with this needs to be nominated for a Darwin award, like seriously, how does that even make sense?
    -Trappy

5. Rich's Mom

Rich's Mom TS Member

I any of you think there is no connection between the ANTI-GUN fanatics and the ANTI-ANIMAL OWNERSHIP fanatics, I suggest you check out this:

http://www.mofed.org:80/2001_Animal_Rights_Conference.htm

They are all alike! That is why just sitting back and hoping something doesn't pass won't help. THEY are out there lobbying YOUR legislators Every Day. If WE The People do not let our legislators know how WE feel and think about a propose law, how can we expect them to vote OUR way!

Please note the goals they have for hunting, fishing,guns, etc...the above is not just anti-animal it is all about CONTROL of *everything* in our lives. Also note that back in '01 one of their goals was 'ape rights'.....There is now a case back East about giving apes human rights. Just the 'foot in the door' for the rest of the animals.. READ THE ABOVE WEBSITE!! But, only if you really want to keep your guns, dogs, right to eat meat, and a few other Human Rights....

6. Willus

Willus TS Member

I would go to the ILLINOIS RIFLE ASSOCIATION web page to find out information on this. Then I would find out what it takes to join the IRA

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The left is all about control. Anybody that values freedom is an enemy. Everybody is a target. Eventually they will come after one of your freedoms. They can't help it. That is what makes them liberals. More government, more control. They want the government to be everyone's mommy. Leftists are crying out for their mommy.

8. Rich's Mom

Rich's Mom TS Member

Just remember.....you do not have to live a state to write a protest letter/email/fax about a Bill being considered. If it passes in one state, it will become that proverbial "snowball from Hell".

If any of you want to DO SOMETHING, please email me privately and I will send you the names of the legislators to write/call/fax.

Laurie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.