1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois - Controll ISRA Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

As a gun owner and long time member of the NRA I am opposed to any additional gun control; that said, as a resident of Illinois living in the suburbs of Chicago I am appauled by the fact that 20 teenagers will not grow up. Arnie Duncan, Mayor Daley,Rev.Pfleger can't reach these "gang bangers" so the obvious target is guns and those that sell or use them legaly. The city of Chicago has a real problem we as residents of the state and area around Chicago need to try and find a solution. Defending our rights as gun owners is of great importance along with that comes a responsibility to help solve problems faced by cities like Chicago. We need to contact state law makers and demand stiffer penalites for those that commit violent crimes with a weapon of any kind. Any crime committed when a weapon is used should carry and automatic ten year jail term attached to what ever the punishment for the crime.

2. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

This from an area that is going to make it illegal to walk (in a large city) and talk on you cell phone at the same time. Give me a break! If the 20 kids were that important, why are you government people creating silly cell phone laws instead of trying to find ways to SAVE the troubled youth? Your mouth writes a check again that your butt doesn't cash. Let your actions speak louder than your words. Killing is killing! If the catholic church can't stand abortions.... then how can it endorse killing a gun shop owner? More people die from abortions than 20 students. And the real tragedy.... is that the abortions that happened MAY have prevented more students from getting killed. ILL with Noise. Rates up there with Gangster #1 Capone, Gangster #2 old mayor Daley, Gangster #3 Younger mayor Daley, and now Gangster #4 ??? If you think I am just berating ILL with Noise with no reason, my dad's side of the family still lives there and the stories I have heard.... well, I could never live there. NUFF Said. IMHO Omaha

3. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

Gee according to Phlegler if we all gave up our guns the problem would be resolved. I wonder if he would agree if we got rid of all the priests no more alter boys would be sodomized......seems logical to me

4. omahasportingsupply

Boxer You are right arm!!!! <br>

Quick, somebody in Ill with Noise, explain to tht priest what Boxer said. I have it on the quiet that the Gun Shop owners are former altar boys that were fondled by Ill with Noise catholic priests. Somebody warn him quickly or we will have another dead priest. Oh well! If this person endorses killing legistlators, we really should be able to come up with some charge against him. Where is homeland security when a priest is encouraging murder? IMHO

5. omahasportingsupply

Firearms are way behind cars and drugs. Why isn't this priest killing drug dealers and car executives? They are killing far more kids than guns? Mash on the link. I just didn't make this up for your reading pleasure. IMHO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.