1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

illinois central zone shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by happy, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

Having just returned from the weekend shoot at Peoria I thought I would thank all involved in the shoot. This shoot should be the benchmark for other clubs. It ran on time, no trap breakdowns that I saw and the scores were great ( even with the Peoria wind) Target setting was very good with few squads changing the settings. The targets broke when hit no dusting. Almost all squads where full, some vendors and great food. Mike Dennis and his crew did one of the finest 2 day shoots I've seen in quite a while. The turn out was very large colse to 21 squads in dbls alone. I don't know results except for Randy miller's 98 in dbls was high. Keep up the good shoots and you will have more shooters than you can handle. Norm Gilmoure

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Norm:

There were a pair of 98's in handicap when I left. One was in zone and one out of zone. I don't know if the 98's held up. There were still shooters on all eight traps when I pulled out.

sissy

3. 2 kluk

2 kluk Member

On behalf of the Illinois Central Zone Directors and the Peoria Skeet and Trap Club, we would like to thank all the shooters, families and friends who attended the zone shoot. 135 shooters shot Saturday and 140 participated on Sunday.

Directors and club members received many positive comments from the participants during the weekend. That positive feedback re-energizes the many workers required to execute, both prior and during, events of this magnitude.

Thank you all for attending. Your conduct and enthusiasm was exemplary. We look forward to meeting you in the future.

Partial results are now posted on the Peoria S&T website. Additional results and photos will follow. Check frequently during the week. http://www.peoriaskeetandtrap.com

4. happy

happy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

illinois central zone shoot