1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ILLINOIS CENTRAL ZONE RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 2 kluk, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 kluk

2 kluk Member

[​IMG]

The Illinois Central Zone Shoot was held on June 4 and 5 at the Peoria Skeet and Trap Club in East Peoria,

Ill. Over 140 shooters of all ages enjoyed the great shooting weather, the fellowship and the grilled pork

chops. The Ill. Central Zone Directors and the members of the Peoria Skeet and Trap Club thank all of the

participating shooters for making this a very enjoyable shoot. Look for the PS&T tent at the Ill. State Shoot

next week.

2. illiniphil

illiniphil Member

I would like to thank the organizers of the event for a great event. Targets were great and everything was so well organized. There were no unnecessary delays and the food was great. It was obvious that Peoria Trap and Skeet Club put alot of time and effort into being a great host!!!

3. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

Congradulations to all the winners Hope to see at the state shoot KW

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Nice shooting Guys!

5. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Best potato salad I have had in years at the free dinner Sat eve, Kevin. Tell the cook she did great.

handlepuller, we miss you down here in Central Il.

6. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

Thanks Ron I will tell her Kevin

7. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I'd love to be down there mixing it up with you guys Ron. You guys were all really great to shoot with and I sure enjoyed my times down there.

I'll put an invitation right now to you, the Hights, Fred and Linda, Jim Shipp or Mattison, Mike Westjohn, the Paynes or anyone else I knew around there to come up to our state shoot July 5-10. You could stay with me 30 miles from the club.

John

8. BIGbill

BIGbill TS Member

I wish we could make that drive back from Peoria one more time, smiling and talking about the ones that got away. Move back to Springfield handlpuller!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

central illinois trapshooters