1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ILLEGALS MURDER WALMART SHOPPER

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Sunday evening Oct. 30, about 7:00 pm, 3 illegals aproached a young lady getting into her car after shopping at a Walmart in Albion, N.Y. One of them, a Honduran illegal accompanied by 2 Mexican illegals stabbed the Lady repeatedly. She died shortly after at the Hospital in Albion. Walmart video cameras in the parking lot aided Police in their capture. I have called both my Senators offices in Rochester (Schumer & Gillibrand) and told them this young Lady's blood is on their hands due to them not wanting to do anything about protecting us from illegals. obama in another smart move is closing the US Border Patrol office in Rochester. This busy Border Patrol office accounted for many, many arrests in the past years. Evidently he doesn't like his voters being sent home. Call your Representatives and tell them the same thing that I did. This crap is only going to get worse!! Larry Evans

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The 1st battle needs to be in Washington, D.C.

Curt

3. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Amen. War? Death to illegals, drug dealers, rapists, thieves, muggers and crooked politicans, car jackers and what ever else I left out!

Harry

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

OH WOW......It'd be a little different if it was your family now wouldn't it?

Nobody said death.....Get a life Hal.

5. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

Hal is a "Puke".

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Open the pod bay door, Hal...........

Now, Bob, you know Hal is just a little misunderstood. His other name is
    Trappy.

HM

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You sure he isn't Mrs. Keet?

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Sorry to hear of this . Albion , been up there years ago fishing for Brown trout but didn`t know that that these type of people had made it that far North . What the US should do is have the Mexican government build prisons in Mexico especially for Illegals being prosecuted for crimes in the US and this will keep them out of our prison systems consequently lowering our cost for board and prosecution using their pay scales .

9. jwells

jwells Member

ill say it then, death to the illegals and jail time to the scum bags that hire them. does anybody realize the problems that this country has that would disapppear if we got rid of the illegals?????

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do you think the Mexican Govt. cares if their criminals come up here? Bulge.

11. Beni

Beni Member

My parents were there just 45 min. before it happened,thankfully it was not them. Yeah we have alot of migrant workers from all over the world here,they keep the border patrol and local cops busy. It pizzes me off when they come to the local grocery store or walmart and cant or wont speak the english language!!!!!!!!!!! beni

12. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I want illegal immigration stopped, but the bigger problem is our judicial system. Our system does not punish criminals swiftly and severely. How many illegals, resident aliens, and U.S. citizens would commit crimes if they knew the U.S. justice system was swift with the punishment severe?

Get rid of the illegals and yes, a certain amount of crime and a WHOLE bunch of other problems disappear! However we are still stuck with a certain amount of the legal population that believe they are entitled to 'wealth' and if the wealth is not provided by the government, well, they will just take it...

These U.S. jerk wads need to understand that they will be punished severely if they do not live and act in a civil manner.

Illegals would be hesitant to commit violent crimes, etc. if they knew for a fact that if caught, it would be really, really, bad for them...

Instead, we give them probation and at best, administratively remove them from the U.S. to their home country. Not my definition of swift and severe....

13. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

THIS Should lead us all towards our NOV. votes to study these wise guys very very closely and choose our politicians very wisely. This is our last hope for FCUKS sakes our nation might choose another illegal or the same illegal for office this year AGAIN!!!! I just know my forefathers are rolling in their graves for what their land has become!!!! YUP ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!

14. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Sooner or later the bad people disappear. God see's to it. You don't need to rag on me. This sht has been going on for along time and I have no way to stop it and neither does anyone else. I am very sorry this happened, it very well could have been a member of my family killed as my son goes to college in that area. Danger is always lurking and killers have the element of surprise in their favor. Again my words were miss interpreted. I admit I am not very good with them and also not a very good trap shooter.

Harry

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"This sht has been going on for along time and I have no way to stop it and neither does anyone else."</i>

Uh, yes, there is a way to stop it.

It's called Concealed Carry.

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Brian,

Spot on!. Concealed carry is the only thing in this day and age that keeps us safe. Hell the government isn't doing it. Police are more than minutes away in a crisis when seconds are the difference in life and death.

Dave

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Big, Big Big part of the problem. Our Your POTUS.
    ....U.S. challenges South Carolina immigration law
    By Pascal Fletcher | Reuters – 14 hrs ago....tweet14Share0EmailPrint......Related Content.
    ...A palm tree decorates the grounds of the South Carolina state capitol in Columbia …

....U.S. slideshows.
    .Heidi Klum's Halloween party
    15 photos - 8 hrs agoHalloween in New York
    16 photos - 9 hrs agoFBI releases photos of Russian spies
    10 photos - 20 hrs ago...See latest photos »....MIAMI (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama's administration sought on Monday to block parts of South Carolina's new immigration law, arguing that the federal government had preeminent authority over immigration matters.

The move by the U.S. Department of Justice in South Carolina sought an injunction against enforcement of portions of the state law, which toughens measures against undocumented immigrants and is set to take effect on January 1.

18. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

"Death to illegals, drug dealers, rapists, thieves, muggers and crooked politicians, car jackers and what ever else I left out!"

Actually, I would call this a GOOD START.

As one who trains folks for their Handgun Carry Permit, I would say to those who are unarmed in Tennessee, come see me!

19. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Learn to shoot!
    Carry a gun you shoot well.
    If you cant get a legal option, carry illegally.
    Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six. Lee

20. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

I already dealt with a Swat Team and was easily beat, but Slic Lee has the great logic!

Harry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.