1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illegals in the streets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

perfect time to round em up and herd their illegal asses onto buses and send them the F#&K home

2. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

I wonder how many illegal guns are coming across the border with illegal aliens?

Time for a wall, time for the increase in border patrol agents and time to start FIGHTING back.

Mexico can go to hell and so do the corporations that hire illegals.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Heck, the Liberal Dems'll give the illegals a welfare check AND a gun, YOURS!

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I'm not sure where you guys are getting your information from about ICE, but a lot of it is misinformation which is getting to be the trend on TS.com. ICE was in town several weeks ago and arrested and took w/ them aprox 40 illegals. The reaction to that was a Lawsuit filed in Federal District Court naming ICE, our police chief and 10 "John Doe" police officers and others as defendants. The judge denied the request of the Plaintiffs for a TRO but allowed the Sec 1983 case to continue on. YOUR tax dollars are at work as I believe the Legal Aid Clinic bringing the action is funded by your tax dollars. Isn't it a great system!

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

See my post on the "How long does America have?" thread.

Better start making the Molotov Cocktails before you can't afford the gas.

HM

6. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

The SOBs come to this country for FREEdom. If you`re illegal, FREE MEDICAL, FREE MONEY,(welfare) FREE EDUCATION, and FREE HOUSING. Why don`t the balless, SOBs, fight for these freedoms in their own countries like our fore fathers did!

Tom R.

Oh I forgot our fore fathers didn`t figure on freeloaders, they thought everyone should earn their own keep.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

tommyterex,...good point!!! I think since we have to take Mexico's flotsam that they should sell us their crude oil below cost...fat chance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.