1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illegal Mexicans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Read the paper this morning says Illegals leaving Arizona. They can't find work because of the 1-1-08 laws that went into effect.A lot of rental units empty. Business owners are thinking of suing to have the law changed back.
    If it works there it can work in all the states. Mike

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I hope it's true!! Where are they going? Probably to other states and not back to Mexico.

I believe this is just a dog and pony show put on by the news media. They are going to make a big deal out of a few illegals leaving, and try and convince us that the problem is now solved. Then in a few months the flood gates will be open again.

Bisi

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

On Jan 1 08 the laws changed and employers were not allowed to hire illegals. The risk was heavy fines and I beleive some other penalties. So now the Mex's are leaving. Some are going back home and some to different states. From the article I got the impression more were going back. Some of the school board people were bitching because as they stated "they were making such progress with the kids teaching them English. Mike

4. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

They need to go back. They didn't belong here to begin with, but with the impending recession there really will be no work for them here. Unemployed AMERICANS will want those jobs that the media says only illegals want.

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

While in Tucson last weekend I asked this very question to a couple of locals....they just chuckled and said "yah right".....

reminds me of the old expression....something about a grain of salt.....

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I did see a number of late model Pick ups, piled high with furniture and stuff, driven by Mexican families, the trucks had Mexican Plates/Tags? Whats up with that??

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

New law just went into effect, after court challenge...to punish employers who hire illegals.
    http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010192337
    NOW...let's get that law in all 50 states, since the Fed's. won't do it.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

YOu need to get the rental housing owners to get rid of them too.

Proof of Citizenship should be presented to move in, and fines for violating landlords.

I think San Diego has it, not sure.

HM

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

They are moving to California.

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

since the Mexicans are illegal...even without the new laws...If you knowing rent to them, why, is that not technically "harboring a fugitive"???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.