1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illegal Immigrant benefits...true or false

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Setterman, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I received an email from a friend in Florida. It says a doctor there has started an email war against immigrants. He states that one of his patients has 8 children born in the US and she gets $1,500 per month per child for "assistance".

He also claims a single refugee can apply for $1,890 per month allowance and an additional $580 per month for Social Assistance. Total $2,470 / month!

That is more than a working woman would get in social security if she worked from 1994 through 2004.

True? False? I don't know. I don't trust snopes.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There is a special provision for Cuban immigrants- it was passed 40 years or more ago-

PS- I think they are legal once they are on soil

That sounds about right

Dont know for sure

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Really? Didn't know that.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Setterman, Yes these central and south American Immigrants who have a child born in the US get Social Security or Assistance and can get child Ass. as well. I don't know the numbers per month they can get, but its true. Years ago I was working a const. job on a hospital locally. We hired labors to help the skilled workers and they all got the same pay. The Haitians all left work for one day only (last day of month) to go down to Miami and collect on some gov. money that was allowed for them only (best guess at 3-4 hundred per month). This after working all month for the same wage the other American labors got and had to live on. This has been going on for years. We are in a Sad State of Affairs, and does not look to be getting any better anytime soon. To make it worse "Now" I have to drive to work and look at them all driving brand new cars and trucks now as well. Hope something changes soon. Break=em all. Jeff

5. claykiller

claykiller Member

You must not live in California or you would know that statement is truth. Can't confirm the numbers but the payout structure is very real. I would imagine Florida is similar.

6. claykiller

claykiller Member

You must not live in California or you would know that statement is truth. Can't confirm the numbers but the payout structure is very real. I would imagine Florida is similar.

7. claykiller

claykiller Member

8. claykiller

claykiller Member

9. claykiller

claykiller Member

10. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Why don't you say it again
    Claykiller? Some of us are hard of reading :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

true false questions on illegal immigration