1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ILLEGAL GUN TRADE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike moncilovich, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Mexican Gov. showing pics. of many m16s ak47s and others including 50 cal. that their drug rings are supposibly buying in the U.S. I wonder who would be selling this volume of guns to people who shouldn't be able to pass a background check. And where in the U.S. is there a underground supplier and what companies are selling to them without question. These are the people who the ATF should be after, not law abiding citizens. What do you think? Mike

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sounds like a bunch of rabble rousing bullshit.

I trust the Mexican government just a little less than I trust ours.

HM

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Betcha they're full auto M16's and Ak47's from South America, not the semi-auto versions from the US.

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

A gent I know by name, was caught buying and passing along firearms to Mexican Nationals. The cost ended up pretty high!

Al

5. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Mike, the fact that the guns are being bought in the US doesn't mean they are being shipped from the US. The dealers are independents, middlemen, often ex-mercs or retired or former agency assets who still have foreign contacts in the arms trade. They're NOT shady gun shops. Meet the seller, test the goods and place the order in any desert in the southwest US and the product arrives through Vera Cruz or Progresso a few weeks later. Not difficult.

Morgan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.