1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illegal aliens and amnesty.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just on fox word is Obama is going to grant amnesty by means of "Executive Order". Nothing like the your President saying screw you America I don't care about what you want. Bulge.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Slic, i'm pretty sure Reagan also granted amnesty to some. Obama wants to grant amnesty to all 13 million.

Buffer Bob watch the film clip. Bulge

3. 3on8

3on8 Member

I am a Numbers USA member! Good site. I have called and faxed my Senators many a times.

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

BHO just wants 13,000,000 new voters in 2 yrs/4 mo. If they get amnesty from him who do you think they will vote for.

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

slic lee:

The latest poll says 46% of the U.S. electorate think Obumble is doing such a great job that he should be elected to a second term. 100% of the electorate at my house think we should have kept McChrystal and dumped Obumble.

sissy

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

why wouldn't he,,,,he thinks the country's economy is his own to do with as he sees fit....

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

It would be perfect.

Not only would he get a buncha new voters, but decent Americans would be so outraged, they'd elect a Republican majority this fall...thereby giving Obama a "Do-Nothing Republican Congress" to fulminate against in 2012, furnishing the last puzzle piece of his successful re-election campaign.

If he's smart, he'll do it.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They may want to reconsider the "power" they are trying to achieve,,,,in just a few years if you keep giving amnesty,,,,the "other than white" populace may be electing "other than white" candidates and set them on their ear...."All good plans of mice (rats) and men...."

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive.

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

buzz, I think you are right. Ojackass wouldn't be too disappointed on election night 2010 if the Repubs take either the house or the Senate. He knows he won't loose enough seats in the Senate for the Repubs to override a veto. He also really doesn't want Pelosi around, for obvious reasons, who would?

He knows the Bush tax cuts expire New Years Eve this year and all those nice hidden "fees" that are designed to pay for his health care kick in 1/1/11. And guess who will get the blame for all those things, and the following double dip recession? The Republican House or Senate that takes office in Jan, 2011. Huessin with the willing help of the jackals in the media singing the theme that he had the economy on the rebound, then the election of 2010 derailed it will guarantee his reelection in 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.