1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ILL. TRYING AGAIN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by il shooter, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il shooter

il shooter Member

Here we go again in good old ILL. our leaders want us to pay a 3% tax on all ammution and to REG. all hand guns for a fee of course. need to call our goverment officals on HB 5167 AND 5831 . WE should have a little leverage being election year

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jerks absolute jerks and it's all comming from Rahm and the city.

3. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

it has already made it out of comittee..

tony

4. CAMOTRAP

CAMOTRAP TS Member

This is only the start of our amazing nation going to gun registration im from the north corner of New Mexico and this issue has not became an issue although the anti-gun movement starts in populated areas first For me i will follow the Second Amendment And God

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Where is the poster that said IL was a gun friendly state in the other thread?

6. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

skinner or spinner or something else. I challenged him to tell me again how IL was gun friendly but after a week, no response..BTW, it is a 2% tax and we already, if you didn't know it, pay an 11% excise tax on everything related to hunting and fishing.
    How in the heck does our state let it happen.....three counties rule the other 99.......
    Go to IGOLD for one thing.
    Write and call for another.
    There is a link on this site to find your sentator and representative.
    Let them know, politely but firmly, how you feel.

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm in NY so we have it just as bad, if not worse.

8. cle

cle Member

If you haven't figured it out yet......... Rahm, BO & Hilary WANT YOUR GUNS !!

That way, they and all their Liberal Elite friends, who clearly have all the answers on how we peasants should live, can stay in control forever.

GUM CONTROL........ It's Not About Guns, It's about CONTROL. And never, ever forget that.

9. bubbasdad92

bubbasdad92 Member

Have you Illinois guys got your bus tickets for IGOLD? the link is above

I'll see you there Wednesday, March 7.

10. il shooter

il shooter Member

Go I GOLD WE NEED YOU .HOPE ALL THE REPS.AND SEN SEE YOU THERE .

11. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I will be in the Walmart parking lot in Hodgkin's IL at 6:30 am..I think it will be a nice day weather wise.Wish it could be a million man march..

12. bubbasdad92

bubbasdad92 Member

Stan,
    The 11% excise tax under the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937 is one of the most significant achievements of sportsmen to preserve the outdoor sports. You sound like you oppose it?

il shooter,
    They will see us! Thousands of us (8,500 last year if I recall correctly) will visit the capitol building and legislative office to personally call on our representatives & senators, as well as the speaker of the house and president of the senate. There is still time to get your bus ticket. Burn a vacation day. That's what I do and it's definitely worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.