1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ill or ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bubba at ohio, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

i have heard bitching about the grand and ohio state shoot i think you just need to thank everyone involve for being able to have a grand or a state shoot in ohio ppl would bitch no matter what u build them so quit bitching and be thank for either place or as that goes wherever u shoot and its august duh yeah its going to be hot

2. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

my point was be thankful when u shoot at the grand in ill no one had to build it be thankful for all ur state shoots around just stop whinning

3. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

my point was be thankful when u shoot at the grand in ill no one had to build it be thankful for all ur state shoots around just stop whinning

4. rwm12

rwm12 Member

"ILLINOIS" Sparta is a great place to shoot. 396 miles round trip.

5. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Cardinal is a great place too. 300 mile round trip.

6. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

so theres shade at the grand no parking u can park behind any bank u want

7. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

maybe the grand and the cardinal center can biuld canopys over the shooters pads

8. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Slugger has NO clue what he is talking about. Like a lot of others. Especially since Cardinal has a great background, acres and acres of parking and is in a FAR from anti-gun state! Where do these goofballs come from?

9. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

I AGREE KEN and anyway ohio doesnt want the grand aint they in a 10 year contract with illonois right now

10. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Sparta isn't exactly centrally located and have easy access to it.

But once you're there it looks like a nice facility.

11. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

YOU OUTTA order Ohio is Gun friendly and shooter friendly

12. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

It seems to me that the more places that we have to shot, the better it is for all of us. It also seems to me, that I meet good people no matter where I wind up shooting at. I have not had the good fortune to shoot in Ohio yet, but I would think the shooters there are just as pleasent as in Illinois. Have a good evening, Rodbuster.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

ISP-How many threads you going to put this drivel on?? Once was to many as you might live there but you don't know what is going on.

Don

14. RichandRaye

RichandRaye TS Member

Cardinal is a great place to shoot. They try to accomidate the shooters the best that they can, and are constantly upgrading the facilities. There are a lot of states out there that even come close to competing with Cardinal. Most of us are VERY greatful for what we have. As for the shade, they put up tents for everyone to get out of the sun. The background is great, and they are working on that too. We really shouldn't complain about what we have. There's no reason for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.