Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll never go to the Grand at Sparta

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  rwm12 
#1 ·
I kow of many shooters that were mad about moving the Grand to Sparta. I went last year and couldn't go this year.(broken leg). So I have called some of my buddies that said they would Never go to Sparta and they are not home. Wonder where they are?? You don't suppose they went to?
Allen

#7 ·
That's ok Allen, I'm home too. I'll never get to go to the Grand but that's only because it always falls the first week of school and I'm thinking my principal wouldn't be thrilled with me taking off the first week back after having the summer off. Sorry you are still battling the broken leg thing. Lori

#9 ·
I sprained my wrist last night. I guess my ring will have to wait till next year. Now I'll be laying on the beach in NJ instead of shooting. Tip, don't stand on a crappy chair to change a lightbulb. I've been known to break a few lightweight rickety old chairs, but this supposedly heavy duty oak dining chair just broke to pieces with me hitting the deck hard.

#13 ·
Got to start early so they can have instituet days for staff. Want to be sure and have pleanty of time for Christmas break, spring breaks and allow for snow days in the snow belt. Back in my day we started after Labor day and got out bdfore Memorial Day. No teacher institute days and no spring break other than Good Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.