1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ill Gov ARRESTED!!!!! Bout damned time.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Smac66, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smac66

Smac66 TS Member

Just saw an article in the Pantagraph that our beloved governor,,,,NOT,,,was arrested on federal charges. This Tuesday starting on the right foot.

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2008/12/09/news/doc493e8274ba771151552332.txt

2. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

What state youk talking about. This could be most states when you talk about Governers being corrupt. B12

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

He can share a cell with Ryan.

Took them long enough.

Bo

4. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Yep its all over on the news, one down one to go, Daley.

5. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I wonder how much he was charging for Obama's senate seat? Must have been more than Jessee Jackson, Jr. was willing to pay.

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It was Don Blagojevich from Ill.

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

This took longer than is should have! I hope his cell is next to Ryan's then can talk about their feeling sna how they were misunderstood.

8. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Like I said a year ago, he WILL be licking george ryans toes in a cell, and the sooner the better.

9. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Also the indictment said he was talking to "senate candidate #5" about cash for an appointment, so maybe Patrick Fitzgerald can really spread this love around to include many more.

10. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

We don't need any more info..No need to hear from the other side..Let's hang him Now!!

11. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

Folks,

I have yet to speak to a fellow "Illinoisan" who is not COMPLETELY thrilled and ecstatic about this happening. Especially those working for the state who have been literally stripped of money by Rocket Rod and Evil Emil so that money could be redirected to Chicago State, Emil Jones favorite school.

I hope he does NOT share a cell with Ryan, but instead with a couple of street hood, drug lords with an ax to grind.

12. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

I just saw Rod on the boob tube last night calling B of A all sorts of names -- now he's in the slammer. This day is starting out well.

Chip

13. rd

rd TS Member

The above link is to the copy of the paragraphs in the criminal complaint. The corruption is staggering! What a clown! And he still thinks he can be president in 2012!

14. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Hooorahhhhh!!!! Enough said..

Gary

15. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Is this the guy whose name is on the new sign in front of the range at Sparta? HMB

16. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I'm sure Obama didn't know him and never met him....

17. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

For those so inclined, the Chicago Sun-Times has a link to the entire 78 page indictment. There's simply no end to the sh!t he pulled and was conspiring to pull.

While the Alfred E. Newman lookalike (Blagojevich) was the felonious b@stard in charge, he was assisted by a cast of thousands. It is my fervent hope that when the legal process is finished, every one of those nefarious f***ers get their @sses handed back on a plate.

Indignantly yours,

downstate sissy

18. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

....payment for government favors in Illinois?? This is going to get REAL interesting when the FULL scope of corruption unfolds.

19. Kent

Kent TS Member

I did not vote for Rod. LOL

What Illinois needs is a 3rd Party, the other two have not shown much too us the last few years.

20. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama is the only clean politician to come out of Chicago politics. Good for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.