1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'll bet on Hillary in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by grnberetcj, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I

As things under the Obamie administration keep degrading, I'll bet that ole Hillary will go against him for the 2012 Presidential election......she'll be the alternative and kick his butt in the Dumbocratic Primaries.

Curt

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

We can only hope Curt....we can only hope.

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Do not count it out. With Obama's numbers sliding and lot of people uneasy in the democrat ranks there is lot of discussion and task forces looking into Hillary and Biden switching for the 2012 run. Hillary VP candidate and Biden Secy of State. This would give Obama much better chance to get relected with Hillary votes. I think they know Biden will not ever be elected Pres.

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I can't believe you guys are actually talking about electing
    a republican being a good thing. Both parties are destroying this country. All of them on both sides need to be replaced with a new party.

Mark Rounds

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

If VP. Clinton and Pres. Biden run and get elected how long do you think it will be before Biden goes missing with Vince Foster and all the others. I'd put money on that. Bulge.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama is the most hated president in history.

I think Bugs Bunny would beat him in the next election.

Buuuut.....I hope to heaven the RINO faction is out of the picture and we get a conservative Constitutionalist who can be a leader.

I personally like John Boehner, but maybe he doesn't have enough cred.

Newt is mulling it over.......

HM

7. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

My guess is Obama will never seek reelection. Why? He is the first black President, will get no more perks, and knows no one would vote for him. Give it to Hillary, and jump on the social gravy train. He will only be a one term President, no matter what happens.

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

She's smart, funny and HOT! Maybe what this country needs!!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=hillary-1.jpg" target="_blank"> hillary-1.jpg </a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=hilaryclinton.jpg" target="_blank"> hilaryclinton.jpg </a>

9. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Tron you're sick, you really need to talk to a professional about your Hillary obsession. I mean even Bill, who wouldn't turn down anything, could only do her once, if he didn't hire it done. Turn gay if you have to, (you'd get more respect) , but get this idea that Hillary is hot out of your head, both of them. You're an embarrassment to healthy trap shooters.

HM I'm a fan of John Boehner too, but he doesn't seem to want to run for prez. I have to say I don't blame anyone for not wanting to put themselves and their family through what a campaign is like now.

I like Newt, agree with him mostly, but he has too many haters, even though his sins are minor compared to the ex presidents. I would love to see him be president, can you imagine? The bluffs at Malibu and Hollywood Ca would look the Japanese civilians on Saipan jumping to avoid being taken by evil Americans.

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Marco Rubio boys. He is the real deal with Jan Brewer as VP. Sarah Palin as Sec of State. Shit will hit the fan but this country will be ours again.

11. oz

oz Active Member

Sure hillary will engineer the international gun ban, get elected president (not) and then sign the paperwork to screw us all. oz

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

There are two reasons why she is where she is. One is while she is working under him she can't run against him. That is the big reason. If he says he is not running then she can run. It keeps her in the public eye so she can run in year 2016. Lets hope she does not run again. We don't need her at all.

13. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Throw Biden under the bus & run Hillary as VP with Obama in 2012. Then Hillary for Prez in 2016. I think this may be what is in their sick, liberal minds----scary! Colonel

14. porky

porky TS Member

All that they are doing is to get us under their control and change us from citizens to subjects. We can have a society like Lenin did where everyone turned on everyone, just to stay alive. Don't you just love the suppression of communism. All the social groups are getting stronger. Butthead just signed legislation for 29 billion dollars so we could hire more teachers, police, nurses,etc. But no more jobs for the un-employed. Let the people look to the state for money and services. Everyone will have a job as Russia had, now their Mafia and Blackmarket run right in the open. In Russia, it is the accepted way of life, suppression and being poor that is.

15. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Too funny Tron!! Anybody think its costing Boehner more to tan with the surtax on tanning beds? That has got to be one of the darkest caucasins I have ever seen. Must tan a lot, because I doubt he does any outside work.

Mark Rounds, I believe you might be a genius, because that is exactly what I am thinking.

John E.

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hillary will go for his throat in 2012....no VP for her!

Biden's already done, just needs a fork stuck in him.

This ought to be fun to watch and hopefully there's enough smart American's to vote the whole bunch out!!

Curt
    [​IMG]

17. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

This bit about the failed hillary for VP was on fox news yesterday ,They were say that it was a way for him to try to revive is ratings seeing they are in the tank.( Joe don't take a walk in fort Marsy park , unless you want to become a gardener.}Just remember everything that hillary has done so far has been a failliar, even with her hubbie's failed time in the whitehouse.Little commukate lingo their.

18. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

HILLARY IS A POS.

19. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

This is one of those "Be careful what you wish for things" because she could not be any more anti-gun.

Vote responsibly.

Jon Reitz

20. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Well, let us get back into trap shootin, as I can't see this thread getting any smarter,

Politics, Religion, or arguing what shot is better, 7 and halfs or 8's is what I like to see.

I vote for which shot is better as I really do not like politics, and I think I stand a 50/ 50 chance of getting thru the gate when i talk to the gate keeper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.