1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'll be at the "GRAND" full time.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I

I'll be working with Giacomo and Dan at the Grand this year.. full time.Anything I can do to make your experience fixing your Perazzi quicker,and easier.. Just look for me.. I will ask all of you to write a list of what you want done..and any problems you might have been having.. It will be attached to your gun when in for repair.. For those of you who knew Allen..who worked with Giacomo.. He passed away this year. He is missed by all who knew him..It is my understanding Dan will be arriving for the pre "Grand" shoot.. So if you come early..He'll be set up..and ready to help you.. I'll post the exact dates as soon as I get them.. All Good.. Mike

2. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

I'll be at the

Looking forward to meeting you,

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I'll be at the

Sorry to hear about Allen passing..

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'll be at the

Everyone.. I look forward to seeing my old friends.. and making some new ones.. Please remember to write down any problems you are having with the shotgun..along with what you want done.. If it's just there for a good going over.. no paper needed.. All Good.. Mike BTW.. if you are looking for anything special.. first let Dan know..and maybe he can bring it.. Second.. let me know incase anyone comes in wanting to sell one..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.