1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'll be a Hunters Run Sunday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

I will be there also and if someone wants some 12ga remington once fired green premier hulls (old ones) let me know. I have several thousands i want to get out of the way at a cost of free. Let me know. I doubt if i ever reload again with the cost of reloading components now. Those walmart 4pack specials of rem/fed or win are hard to beat and i can hit just as good with them as sts/nitro factory or my reloads. Take care, bob.......

2. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

Bob, I will be glad to take the rem hulls off you. What time will you be there? I plan on breaking some targets with titanium cole. Jim Weiner

3. bkms

bkms Member

Jim, I will bring ya several bags of them. I dont remember how many are in each bag but theres plenty. I have about 10,000 in all but not getting rid of all of them yet. I hope to be there by mid am as i want to shoot a sporting clays tournament at Tallow Creek also that day. I would also like to see and maybe shoot the cole. Maybe there will be some good hot boiled crawfish available too, lol... I am not a trapshooter so i wont embarrass myself around you pros. See ya there. bob..............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.