1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ill-a-noise

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I feel ya dog...here in Md we deal with the will of the morons in Batimore and DC...while the rest of the state is pretty much outdoorsmans heaven

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Not to worry...Obama & Biden will get it all fixed...."Changes" are in the wind!

Curt

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Where you going to shove em to. The people of Indiana sure don't want Chicago shoved on them. I guess you could shove em out into Lake Michigan.

As for E St.Louis last time I drove through there it looked like somebody has already did some shoving. Looks like the bulldozers have been busy shoving about 80% of the town down.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

CalvinMD- Maryland and Virginia made a major mistake when they allowed Washington DC to be established within their boundaries. Have you ever pondered the advantages and disadvantages to moving our Capital to Mexico?

Pat Ireland

5. WCR

WCR TS Member

Might as well move DC to Mexico they have let the jobs to down there.
    Or maybe we could ship them all to China.

6. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Piddy, We are shoving but it's hard to roll a ton of crap up hill.......Roger

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Last year a tornado came through East St. Louis Ill. and did 6 million dollars in improvements,,,,,

8. tomk2

tomk2 Member

A long time ago, Wisconsin and Illinois argued about which state Chicago would be in. Illinois LOST!

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

IOCU812 - That's funny but it would also be true. The only way EStl. will ever improve is if the everything in it is razed to the ground and the property is purchased by those that want to fix both Stl. and E.Stl. It could be wonderful development/investment property but all the industries on the Eastside would have to clean up their acts. They don't want it cleaned up or examined too carefully. There is a lot of money to made on the river, and is. The businesses are dirty and they don't want to be forced to clean it up. The county government is so corrupt that there is no help there either.

So don't hold your breath and just pretend that it's not there like we try to do.

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I've lived in the Chicago area all my life, born in Cook County Hospital as for what some areas of the city have turned into; it's bad but as the late Mayor Daley said" If you can't make a living in Chicaog you can't make one anywhere" bottom line for me is about 4 more and then I leave the state of confusion for outdoorsmans places. I have made a livng and and have no regrets but our state politics are so f%#(^# you can't believe it. The Gov. of the state that calls Obama son won't be asked to speak at the DNC. The county President in Cook county was handed down from father to son like a a king passing on, the same will happen to the state senate in short order. Why hold elections we are not living in a free state just a monarchy by another name. The only political power in this state is Da Mayor. You can say what you want but he's got b%**^ and he gets things done. Just look a Meg's Field where else but in Chicago

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Bisi,

Thats called urban renewal ...

They knocked down some of the "Projects" in Chicago also because the residents didn't like living up so high, and replaced them with Lowrise buildings with elevators ... They talked about imploding them but they were going to notify the resident first, so what good would it of done ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.