1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ilegal imigrants

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bend Over, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bend Over

Bend Over TS Member

The employer should be next.

BO

2. fiftystr8

fiftystr8 TS Member

What part of "ILLEGAL" do some people not understand????

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: I have an employee

You should be find $10,000 a day for each you employ.

4. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

All of thw above. Send them back & fine their employers. Ken

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I smell a troll!

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

When you buy peaches,,,you get pits!!!!

When you flout the laws of our nation,,,you deserve what you get!!!

In other words,,,you hired him!!!! It was you that hung out the welcome mat,,,and now "your're" complaining about the crock of shit the rest of us has had to dine on for years?????

"OUR GOVERNMENT" pays for???????? Bullshit!!!!! Its american taxpayers money thats funding your "workforce"!!!!!

You got no reason to complain,,,,You've been making money off Illegal Labor for the last ten years,,and screwing every american that buys whatever the hell you make!!!!

You made the bed,,,don't complain about the taco crumbs on the sheets!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think they should send you along with him. Hire an American, Troll.

8. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

I 2nd all of the above

9. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Call INS on the sister while you're at it.

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

Please do not misunderstand my following posts. I do agree with the above posters who have stated "send them back", but I also recognize that it may be a complex issue. All of the above posters who might need a new roof on their house might say "send them back after I get my shingles on". I consider my self a law abiding citizen. When I see a posted speed limit of 65 MPH, as a good citizen, I will only drive 70 MPH and feel like I am following the speed limit law close enough that I will not get in trouble.

My area is still growing at a steady rate. Our economy is sound. Our unemployment is around 3%. That indicates that everyone who wants a job has one. I suspect that some of the numerous workers building the new houses and office buildings are illegal immigrants. If we sent them back, and again I do support this, would the growth in my local area stop?

I am monitoring construction of a new 4,000 square foot house for a bank. Today (Sunday) the painting will be completed. Tomorrow the carpet will be put down, the yard graded and landscaping will be completed (rain or shine). Tuesday at 9:00 AM I will inspect the house , call the bank and closing is set for 10:00 AM Tuesday. If anything is not completed, a lot of money will be lost. If you were the contractor, would you hire US workers or Mexican workers to make sure everything was done correctly and on time?

On my way back from both the Dixie and the Southern Grands, I pick up a case of strawberries and eat them back in Virginia. I don't ask who picks the strawberries. Can my actions be considered support of illegal activity?

Pat Ireland

11. Bend Over

Bend Over TS Member

Yes it can Pat you and people like you are the problem.

BO

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Pat,

If your not humping Neils leg and sucking up, you are making friends here on TS.Com by professing your support of Illegals in a round about way ... Why not move to Mexico with them, oh wait you can't meet the qualifications they have set to move there ... If you move there like they move here, you will never be seen or heard from again once they catch you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pat.........I mean you no disrespect but you have to understand the illegals who are doing the construction work in your area are one of the reasons mormal American boys have to go get a job at Hardee's flipping burgers, because they can't get a legitimate building job. These cockroaches and the slime who employs them are displacing our own citizens into shit jobs.

2 years ago I went to a Mall job I was contracted to do, on a Saturday, just to check something. Surprise! The illegal drywallers were there in force. boombox blasting, guys all over. One of them came around the corner and tipped over a large box of screws. He never picked it up(it was still all over the floor when I came in on Monday).

They fouled up my cuts and I lost a week while the general contractor tried to get them to fix it. Had a normal contractor been on the job in normal hours It would not have happened, as I would have been there and probably chatting with him at lunch.

The country got a long just fine without this crap for decades, why is it going on now?

Answer: Heavy greed in some places creating unfair competition.

I wonder if you would want to live in a house that was wired by illegals who can't read English?

BZZZT!

HM

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

I am simply striving to come to grips with a problem that I see as more complicated than others see it. On the construction job I mentioned, I did not hire the Mexicans. I am working for the bank and my only job is to make sure the construction is completed. How its gets done is not my responsibility.

I do buy strawberries when I am in Florida. I recognize that this action does support illegals. Should I simply stop eating fruits and vegetables?

HM- You stated that the illegal Mexicans are forcing American young men to work at Hardies. No true in my area. Even with Mexicans doing a lot of work, every contractor I know is short on workers. They will hire anyone who will show up. There is some new construction that a contractor is wanting to get started at a local mall. Grading is done and he is ready to pour footers and complete a 40,000 square foot concrete slab. He can't find the workers and the job must get done soon. What should he do?

WPT- I have no experience with Neil's leg. Your comments seem a bit crude. I am sure you will not purchase a Christmas tree this year. All of them were trimmed last Summer by Mexicans.

Pat Ireland

15. shot410ga

Pat Ireland: Maybe your friend should pay a living wage to Americans instead of $6 per hour to men that live on Beans and live in shacks 10 to a room.

16. skeeter

skeeter TS Member

Look at any morally-divisive issue where there is no clear national consensus.

Abortion, gay rights, illegal immigrants.

The "marketplace" has a way of "stepping in" and deciding these issues "for" us.

For example, few openly profess to like abortion...but nobody wants their daughter knocked up, either. So you get the current "policy" we have now, which makes nobody happy...but business keeps moving forward.

Few openly profess to like homosexuality...but nobody wants the green dollars spent by homosexuals to pass their business by, either. So you get the current "policy" we have now, which makes nobody happy...but business keeps moving forward.

Few openly profess to like illegal immigration...but nobody wants their business project to get stalled or abandoned to a competitor, either. So you get the current "policy" we have now, which makes nobody happy...but business keeps moving forward.

Everything in America comes down the the almighty buck. You can grandstand and profess all the morals you want, but the moral compass of this county is set by the WALL STREET JOURNAL EDITORIAL BOARD, and anybody who thinks otherwise is bound to be disappointed in life.

17. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

While I totally support deportation of illegals, I also find it very difficult to comprehend our system. In California when the great residential boom was going on it was almost impossible to hire legals.

Many small contractors either hired legal citizens, who are on some form of workers compensation program, for cash with no taxes or deductions paid, (many on compensation programs because of alcohol or drug problems) or hire illegals to complete the work. I built custom homes for several years prior to retirement and although I agree the illegal workers are a problem, I was forced to use sub-contractors who hire illegals or simply not finish the work on time. (And do not give the cheap labor comments. I was always willing to pay top wages for top workmanship).

In many cases our problem is created and supported by very lax government rules and regulations. And this is not restricted to California by any means. I have talked to a lot of contractors throughout the country and their complaints mirror mine. Now just what is the answer? - Jim Elliott

18. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

harleyhog, I hope they also fine the s**t out of you, and any other SOB who hires ilegals.

Tom R.

19. phirel

phirel TS Member

JONO2- You grossly turned my words into something I did not say. I did state that "I am working for the bank and my only job is to make sure the construction is completed. How its gets done is not my responsibility."

I am an appraiser. When a contractor completes a job, I inform the bank and the bank releases the money. I cannot tell the contractor how to complete the job.

In this thread, I am trying to point out that the question posed is a little more complicated than some have suggested.

shot410ga- Any illegal Mexicans working construction are paid the same wage as any other workers.

Pat Ireland

20. shot410ga

Pat Ireland: That's the problem Pat, Americans can't live on what Mexicans will work for. As I said, they eat beans and live 10 to a room in a shack. Then send 80% of what they make (over/under the table, mostly under!) back to the family in the homeland. Who, I might add eat beans and live in Shacks also. I grew up seeing this in California. This has been going on my whole life. The problem is always the employer saving a $$$$. Stop the employers, one stops the problem. One can't blame the Mexicans, they are just taking what they can get. The employers are the problem and have always been the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.