1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IL Central Zone Decatur

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lurefish, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurefish

Lurefish Member

Nice shoot program. I don't know if you have always included the "Past Central Zone Champions" winner list before, but it made for a nice read..... Thanks Ken Jeffries

2. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

Glad you got a program. I never got one. RON PIRO

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Ken, Did you find the shoot program online? I've been looking but haven't had any luck.

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Ron, Its probably because you won 2 out of 3 events at the last shoot at Decatur. Thinking you may have been black-balled. Ted Cichecki Jr.

5. Lurefish

Lurefish Member

Tanda1 mine came in the mail just recently so I'm sure you and Ron will get one soon and your right Ron is listed as a past champion. I'm a Northern Zone shooter so maybe they are reaching out this year. Good luck with the shoot and maybe I will see you on Saturday the 5th.....Ken Jeffries

6. illiniphil

illiniphil Member

I encourage everyone to attend the the Central Zone Shoot in Decatur this year. The club looks just great. By the way, the Decatur Gun Club was started in 1890 and has stayed in the same location all these years. It is currently owned by Archers Daniels Midland (ADM)a fortune 100 corporation. They are planning on expanding it to include a pistol range. Great days are ahead for this historic club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.