1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ikey Starks Perazzi

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Alex Ragulsky, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

0   0   0

This is an email from Scott Starks, Ikey Starks son. I am writing you about a Perrazzi Brescia shotgun. The gun was one of my Dad's favorite guns. As you know my Dad was self employed and didn't have a pension, 401k or retirement plan to leave my Mom with. I am trying to help her sell some of his guns to create a fund for her.

At my Mothers request, I took all the guns from her house and placed them into storage. She feels safer without them in the basement. I brought this one home and took some pictures of it. I can send more pictures and more information if needed.

The guns serial number is 126XXX. The stampings on it are MX14L. On the barrel it is stamped

CAM.70
    CL 18.6
    LG1.870
    12-70

Fellow trap shooters: What we are looking for is estimated value of the shotgun. If interested you can contact me on my e-mail, above, and I will e-mail you Scott's e-mail to me with pictures of the guns. I am sorry for no photos attached and due to my lack of knowledge I will not even try to attach them.

I will not be checking this site very often as my schedule is somewhat tight so again, my personal e-mail is the best way to contact me.

And of course the Starks Family would be so greatful for any help you can provide.

Respectfully,

Alex ragulsky

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I do off forum evals. I give you what a gun will sell for.

Jack

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

At 1.870 KG, it sound like a 34" unsingle.

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My 34" sporter barrels weigh 1.56 kg. Hard to imagine a single weighing that much more but I have no experience with singles.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Claybrdr, the MX14 unsingle has a all steel rib. My MX14 barrel weights 1.75kg. 18.7 bore fixed full.

6. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

0   0   0

Someone was kind enough to send me a private e-mail to my home but the darn computer dumped it. Sir, please recontact me again as that i can hook you up with Scott.

Respectfully,
    Alex

7. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Darn, I've seen this gun and am sure it was a 34inch bbl. Also thought he had O/U bbls. for it. Well taken care of for sure. In fact, Ikey talked me into purchasing an MX14-L combo from Merlyn.34in. unsingle, KG1.710--18.7 bore fixed full. SN 122XXX.

Steve

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Alex. I sent an email. Another on the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ikey starks