1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignore the Political Trolls/OT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blizzard, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I wonder if we put it up to a vote, as in if they stay or go, the mods would ban them if they lose?. We could have our own TS.com election!

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

See, I'm not going to speak for all of us here, because I really don't have any communication with the others that you are conducting your witch hunt for. However it is not my intent to play little games to antagonize anybody. If it is taken that way, then it is being handled very immaturely as what I bring up are legitimate political points. Unlike the "Obama being funded by radical muslims," or "Obama is the anti-christ" threads that have popped up. I guess what I'm saying is that the "political trolls" are on both sides of the aisle here. Just because you don't like the views of one side doesn't mean that you may only conduct a witch hunt for them. You might want to read the Bill of Rights, you may learn a thing or to about what makes this country great.
    -Trappy

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Daddy, no flame intended to you but I suggest you think hard about the the names you never see participating in the threads for which you speak. Seems pretty clear to me that the 80 or 90% already have done all the ignoring you could hope to recruit.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Martini's around the horn !!!!!!!!! well except for Trappy, he's too young.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Make mine Blue Saphire jerbear; 3 olives.....Bob Dodd

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'll take a Beefeater Gibson. Trappy the pot calling the kettle?

threeduces- "I personally could give a rats ass who you people vote for. It only matters to me who I vote for." very patriotic and selfish. I can tell you don't give a rats ass about our country either.

Joe

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Trappys talking about the Bill of Rights what a joke. Kiss em good bye if Obama wins. And the Constitution ,Whats that an old piece of paper a bunch of old honkies wrote. Trappy grow up and learn whats at stake...

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Please make sure everyone who you know who agrees with you votes.
    Joe

9. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

grunt, that seems to be something Bush thinks. Does the Patriot Act ring any bells? Those who would argue that the Constitution is outdated are just not thinking. Our founding fathers were extremely LIBERAL and FORWARD THINKING and they wanted huge CHANGE. Why can't we do that again? Our founding fathers sure did a damn good job of it.
    -Trappy

10. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I'm glad I'm in the minority of not following blindly while being led to drink in a flashflood. How's this administration doing now?????? I bitched about the war in Iraq and the reasons we were given for fighting it for years and now some of the very people that followed blindly are starting to see what I was complaining about. NOw we are in the midst of another run for the Oval office and the republicans can't campaign without lying about the other guy. You republicans can't handle the truth can you? I have not tried to incite a riot at all or maybe just a couple of guys. I love it when they can't handle the truth, it gets under their skin and they just don't like it at all.All I really want the republicans to do is to remember, realize, and admit the truth. That's all. One other thing Hoosier Daddy is that I don't like Bullys, I'll never like them and I'll never stop when I sense that someone is acting like a bully. Tell that to your political posting buddys. Dan

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dahaub,

You're not fooling anybody; you're a blind-following Union voter and therefore, just as much a sheep as any of these conservative-spouting people on here. Just because your side is winning, doesn't make you any less of a sheep...your sub-group of the herd just happens to be a little bit bigger at the moment. And that herd is gravitating towards the newest shiny object being held up by a very smooth-talking political candidate.

A few years down the line, after we see what this guy is (and isn't) made of, remember we told you this.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Gosling,

We 27%ers have been seeing this coming for a long while, and the fact that your candidate didn't have this thing sealed up by Labor Day is a testament to America's uneasiness with Democrats in general. Indeed, things have to be pretty bad, before you guys can get elected.

Just about when your guy takes office, the Government numbers will come out officially showing that our economy is in recession. Welcome to your Presidency, Mr. Obama! And with the magnitude of the credit crisis, it probably ain't going to be gone in two years. American voters have short memories, and when the 2010 mid-terms come around and nothing is better, they're going to be looking for a NEW set of bums to throw out. And since your guys will be running all 3 crap-tables, the spinner will point to you.

Meanwhile, Shrillary's chances of being President, via a McCain victory, will have long since been carted to the ash heap.

Nah, your troubles are only beginning. Enjoy Nov. 5th...because come inauguration day, the celebrating will be over, and Americans will expect results...the type of results that NO President can ever deliver. That un-reasonable expectations thing will then be your Albatross.

Cheers,

aka buzzie

13. sbhced

sbhced Member

I just do not understand why everyone does not want to be a gun toting rich Republican.

Ed

14. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ed,

Like me?

Curt

15. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

dumb Goose- keep your posts on the right thread! I can't find any reference to any heros here. Are you saying that George W or John McCain are heros. I won't argue. You posted on the wrong thread you are off topic and a dumb Ass.
    Joe

16. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Buzz thanks for reminding me that in a few years we will know what Obama is made of. I just hope he has the help to get this country back on track. He has a hell of a tough job ahead of him and we as taxpayers do to. The hole this country is in will not be paid for by the CEO's who've been paid untold millions that they didn't earn. Nor from those that sold short on the stock market and made all those windfall profits. Nor even from those that legislated the deregulation of the financial institutions and their friends made millions or even billions. No this mess will be paid for off the taxes us blue collar hard working Americans will pay in and I'm one of them. I just hope I live long enough to collect on the Social security that I've paid in all these years. What would the social security pool be worth if it were in the stock market now???????????? It would have taken a dive like everyone's portfolio. Oh well I know who I am voting for and why. I just hope that this country is saved by some reasonable thinking people who are elected this next month. Dan

17. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Are you really going to vote for the man when it is obvious that he hates white people. Watch his wife Michelle she won't even look a person in the eye unless there of her color.

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dahaub,

Social Security earns about 3% on your money long-term, where the stock market has averaged 8~12% over the long haul. But this rather obvious fact notwithstanding, you still remain exactly what your Democrat elected officials want you to be - sitting there hating those awful rich Republicans, and waiting for the Gov't. to come along and save you, 3% at a time.

If you want a definition of "sheep," there you go.

But you're right about one thing, the rich are not going to pay for Obama's policies - you are. While he gets you all excited about socking it to the "Fat Cats" you despise so much, he'll be quietly slipping it to you, under the table.

Meanwhile, those evil rich Republicans will still be getting ahead and leaving you in the dust.

As I say, I sure hope you enjoy your big hurrah on Nov. 5th, because with all your marbles in Obama's basket, things probably ain't going to get much better for you.

Remember, Bill Clinton was essentially living paycheck-to-paycheck (didn't even own a house) when he came to the White House. 15 years later, he's now worth 100 Million or so.

In 10 years, Obama will be worth 9 figures, and YOU won't be any better off...but he'll appreciate that you voted for him! So come on - try to make this "truth" go away by spouting me some more crap about rich Republicans.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    2stupid, nice race baiting, straight out of the Democratic Underground play book.<br>
    <br>

20. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

In his own words when I was searching for my Identity the only group I felt comfortable with is the black community. Seems he feels that he owes everything to the black community and his father who ran away from him and his mother. His white mother is given little credit even by Obama.

I'm tired of the white apologists. Its inappropriate. I never owned any slaves.

No one alive today was ever a slave.

Hell all of my ancestors didn't get here till the 1880's or later. Why should
    I be blamed for the deficiencies of the black community. Why should any black dislike me? For the color of my skin? I only see people in this light; good or bad and judge them based on their politics. Not the color of their skin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.