1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### IF.. your visiting Florida this Winter.. ###

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Feb 4--8

Flagler Shoot Flyer

http://www.losttarget.com/flyer/09FlaglerProgram.pdf

* Located northwest of Daytona Beach (30 minutes)

45 minutes from St. Augustine

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Here is Jacksonville: http://www.jacksonvillegunclub.com/index1.htm. Jake Jacobs

3. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Tallahassee Rifle & Pistol Club

1 house - 1st Sunday of each month

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

We are having three great shoots in February:

The Florida Cup Feb 13-15 For Bunker Shooters

Feb 17-22 THE GATOR CHAIN for ATA Shooters

Feb 27 March 2 SOUTHEAST OLYMPIC TRAP CHAMPIONSHIP

We are also hosting a Clinic by Brett Erickson for Bunker Trap and Todd Graves for Olympic Skeet February 24-26.

Visit the website for complete details.

Tom Baber

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Jerry, where is the Gator club? How far is it from Ft Lauderdale?

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

Gator is located adjacent to the Gainesville Airport north of Orlando. Visit the website for a local map.

Tom

7. gordy h

gordy h Member

Hi Guys
    We are coming down to Fla. from Wi.and want to shoot, Dunnellon Jan,30 31 Feb 1. Silver Dollar Feb5-8. and Jacksonville Feb.12-13-14, But having a hard time getting a program for them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Butch H

8. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Here is a link to the Jacksonville Chain Shoot program.

Click on the Trap info shotshell on the left column

9. gordy h

gordy h Member

Thanks
    It looks like most of the clubs are open regesterd shooting, is that just targets? No trophys, louie, options etc. I am looking for a program with cost,
    options etc. But thanks any way. Butch H

10. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

We're headed to Florida next week. Jacksonville, Daytona and Cocoa Beach. It's a short trip so we probably won't have time to check out the ranges, but do any of the clubs around there (Flagler, Jacksonville, etc) have loaner shotguns in the event we do stop by sometime?

Luvn

11. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Recurvey,

If you're going to be in the Ft. Lauderdale area around the end of this month, Markham is holding a chain shoot from Jan 28-Feb 1. Markham Park is about 16 miles west of the Ft. Laudedale airport. For more info contact me at the emil address above. P.S. Orlando is about 225 miles north of Ft. Lauderdale.

Eric

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Please eat a lot of Grouper for me. I can't get it here on the Pacific side and next to Walleye it is my favorite fish. It doesn't get any better than a Grouper sandwich. Shoot well snowbirds!!

13. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Well if everything works out we'll shoot RR on Sat. 2-28 and the first few days of the Southern Grand at the Dollar. I found programs for each shoot and see that I can pre-squad for the Grand. Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather and good health. I'm sick of all this darn snow already.

14. Baber

Baber TS Member

15. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Cubancigar2000, I'll have a grouper sandwich for you if you like. I love-em as well. With snook,snapper and Wahoo closeby though it's hard to tell. LOL. But you have to have a walleye sandwich for me, because I've never had one. I can't find them down here. LOL. Happy New Year and Break-em all. Jeff

16. recurvyarcher

Eric, thank you. Plans have changed, as I have a conflict now. I will be staying here in the DC area. I will make the Southern Grand, though. Hope you will be there.

17. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Luvin.....Flagler has loaner guns and shells. You can contact me at 386-252-6878, Jack

18. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Also, if any of you fine people are in the Ft. Myers area (Pine Island to be exact) on Saturday,February 7th, My Sister and I will be running a garage sale at my Mom's house. There's going to be all kinds or weird stuff for sale. PM me for the address.

19. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

If time allows, maybe I will Jim. That was a nice little club and it was great shooting with you.

20. recurvyarcher

Tron, I didn't know your mom lived down there. My uncle is the one that built that first 2-story monster all the way near the end on Island Drive (the really gaudy one on the left).

My mom really loves that little coffee shop near the bridge. My grand dad liked the fried green tomatoes at the restaurant that's further up Pine Island Rd, but I can't remember the name of it. Kind of an older, 50's-lookin' place that has lots of seafood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.