1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

## IF.. Your a WalMart Fan.. ##

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

(not a fan...if I want to mingle with that aspect of humanity, I'll go to a Monster Truck show...)

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You can use the Nivea Smooth indulgence hand cream (see sex before shooting thread).

HM

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Wally World is just pure heaven! Love it.....Love it......Love it!

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Just talked to my local gun shop and they are carrying shot anymore,their distributor is not going to buy any until the price of lead comes down big time. Walmart sells shells at a reasonable price and thats where I get my shells. Lead at Gander Mountain is still at $45.00 a bag and shells from Walmart is around $4.19 a box of Federal Top guns so that's where I stand on the Walmart issue. By the way the hand cream comes in handy after you clean your gun and wash your hands with a GoJo or some other gleaner that leaves your hands a little rough, keeps them soft so you can have sex with your partner and not hear "you have rough hands so don't touch me". Take it from an ex-automotive repair technician.

Now where did they put the air filter on this car... <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I thought rev's remarks were funny. Who is Jerry B and why does he think he's the arbiter of what anybody else should say on this or any other thread? Perhaps he sould pull that corncob out of his rectal cavity.

P.S. Who cares who started this or any other thread? Starting a thread gives the started no ownership rights over it.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Wal Mart is removing guns and ammo from stores all over my area. Same as Ebay.

There is probably an undercurrent of pressure causing this, from who knows where.

I admit to buying from them, but only in urgent situations. I pay a little more elshere without flinching. (Wifey can't fine her hair spray anywhere else).

HM

7. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

And gets on the bus via the back door.

Rock

Jim

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I don't know if our local Walmart (we have 2 supercentres now) sells ammo or not...never been in the store...nothing there I need to buy...

Big Ron

Lethbridge, Alberta

9. ZeroHero

ZeroHero TS Member

LOL, I think when we were in school we called them Short Bus Window Lickin Booger Eaters!

10. smartass

smartass TS Member

Big Ronnie, if you can't find anything to buy in walmart, then you already have everything. What a man to already own everything.

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

Funny how the dolt who complained about posts started a far stupider exchange.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If WalMart (Wally World) don't have it, you probably don't need it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Superdog1

Superdog1 TS Member

Wal mart sucks. their are three supercenters in town- all they do is dictate wal mart store rules and feed them to customers as "state law". I was working 6 am to 8 pm last christmas, after work I went in to buy a few christmas Presents. Mentioning a "state law", they would not let me buy any pocket knives, .22 ammo, or shot gun shells. I left $350.00 worth of their foreign made crap , that I was ready to go home and wrap up, right in the cart in their check out lane. Went into work late the next day and bought all of my presents from a decent retailer who actually knew what he was selling. Have not stepped back into a wal mart since, and have not lost anything.

p.s. I live in indiana- their is no state law restricting a 36 year old adult from purchasing ANY of those aforementioned items at any given time of the day, or night. WAL MART SUCKS- if you have not been shown otherwise- open your eyes and ears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.