1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If you won the Lottery???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by marty childs, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marty childs

marty childs TS Member

someone won the 340 million $ lottery,if that were you what kind of new trap gun would you buy? Marty

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I would buy everybody from TS.com the shotgun of their choice. I would buy myself several more shotguns. Yes... Several Jeff

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

There would not be a single Super X left in the country if Jeff won

4. longbarrel

longbarrel TS Member

Tron, I think you had better buy a boat with more freeboard than that for Lake Erie.

Jeff

5. Lee Christianson

Lee Christianson TS Member

Tron, by any chance are you covered in scales...?? LMAO...

I'd buy enough land to give me elbow room; maybe 5-7,000 acres. Put up my own gun club and retire from gunsmithing..

6. ifishbaja

ifishbaja TS Member

I would buy enough land around here (Bullhead City, AZ)to build a trap/sporting clays/five stand range of my own so I wouldn't have to wait for everyone else to decide we need one. Oh, I would probably donate a bunch too. Oh, and of course I would probably buy a new Ljutic LM-6 combo for my self to use on my new trap range.

Doug Gordon

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Lake Erie? Do you need a passport to go there?...Bob Dodd

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I'd hire someone to shoot for me while I sat in a lounge chair sipping a cold one!

9. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Damn Tron your slipping..lol Thats the first time I havent see Gargoyle in a boat pic from you!

Real Hussman

10. mrrem3200

mrrem3200 Member

I'd take 40 million I'd build a big barn and fill it with exotic cars and motorcycles, then I'd build an equaliy big safe and fill it with guns. The rest would go to charity

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

My wife would likely declare a dividend. Then I would go to vegas......Tripod

12. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I'd tell my wife she is going on vacation and I'll call her when to come back. I would then go the opposite way with 3 or 4 fine young ladies of my choice and we would long-term rent cottages on the Isle of Lanai. I like peace & quiet and tranquility! On weekends fly to Maui to shoot trap!

Real Hussman

13. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse TS Member

Two chicks at once....( I love Office Space!,rent it today if you haven't seen it! thank me later)....Jesse

14. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Hello, Bertram Yachts!!!!!

Eric

15. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I could pay this months bills, and part of next........merlyn.....

16. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

You guys are thinking to small.

First I build an indore trap range. Then I'd hire 4 super models to fill out my squad, with nothing but string bikinis on. Of course this would just be my prictice location, for going to the shoots I'll need my helicopter and 1 more bikini clad supermodel as a pilot to fly me and my squad to the shoots. For longer trips I'd get a C5 Galaxy, with full crew of supermodels to take me, my squad and chopper to the closest airport to the shoot. For hot shoots I need a "brow wipper" also a supermodel.

17. mrrem3200

mrrem3200 Member

cdconley, what would they need bikinis?

18. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

If I won that lottery I would find a very large piece of land, build the most spectactular trap field with a beautiful club house with a very well stocked gun shop. All members would get a Remington 1100/1187 made for them by the custom gun shop when they joined.

WE ALL CAN DREAM

19. phirel

phirel TS Member

I would put in another bank of traps at the club in Winchester VA for our state shoot and perhaps a new club house. I have no idea what I would do with the rest of the money and would remain too busy working to think much about it.
    Pat Ireland

20. CrazyNasty

CrazyNasty TS Member

u guys r forgetting the important part, when u make ur own trap field, ts.commers can come from all over and all ur friends locally and abroad and shoot for free, birds, shells, everything......that's what i would do.

Adam K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.