1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If you were the Prez ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

If you were the big guy, what would you do different than der Bush is now doing?

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

In all seriousness...I will second the Kissables' solution. There is only one thing that our opponents understand and that is superior force. We will not achieve dominance through talk, not until all realize that we will not back down and that when we are at war the dogs will not be muzzled. When our young men and women put themselves in harms way there should be no thought to anything other than winning. We will never win being politically correct or fighting with restraints on. Our fighting forces are the best in the world, but they must be allowed to do their job. Pray for our troops and pray for enlightenment for those in positions of power in our government. Treat our troops with respect and thank them for their service. Elect those who will not apologize for doing what needs to be done. Sorry, I got carried away. Belay that I'm not sorry, just worried about a once great country that teeters on the brink of a slippery slope. I hope we have not slipped to far already.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I would not have disbanded the Iraqi military. I think more than anything this lost us critical time in getting the Iraqis to be able to defend themselves. We treated them like the Nazis - complete disarmament and disbanding. We only needed to replace its higher ranking officers.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I would require all trap shooters to shoot doubles.

Pat Ireland

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Bring the troops home that are guarding the South Korean border, and put them on our own southern border. Stop the damn Mexican invasion!!!!!

6. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Gotbass is correct. When you turn the military loose, there are no civilians. Everything becomes a free-fire zone. The bad guys know they have lost when the boot is on their necks, and the bayonet point is at the nose.

This concept of talking to one's enemies is just so much tripe. No one ever won a war by talking to the enemy. The enemy uses talking to weaken our position. The Japanese talked until they knew they could strike our Pacific forces at the start of WWII. They enemy are defeated by being actively out-maneuvered, and put in a position of surrendering or dying. Given the mental make-up of our enemies, radical Muslims, their usual selection will be to die. Accommodate them. The engagement rules are set by the aggressor, in this case radical Muslims. That our captured soldiers are invariably killed, should cause our commanders to allow the troops to not take prisoners. The enemy must not be given a moment's rest. He must be constantly harassed, weakened, and ultimately slain.

The military is put in place to kill people and break things, not to provide rice subsistance programs. Let the State Department do that after the bodies are buried. Send these bast#### to see Allah today.

Dennis

7. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

Bisi has It right.

Arnie

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Well for one go get alot of pigs or anything pork, send it to all rag heads, then make sure we have no refried beans in this country (even though I like em)
    Next make all men and women armed to the helt push all our crap we don't like to another country like USSR to buy and maybe just maybe we'll have a great land to live in because this America is going to Hell FAST!!!

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'd find out where sammie lives, go to his house, and punch him squarely in the mouth for constantly bad-mouthing me on t.s.com!

10. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

If we fought ww2 with the same rules of engagement and whining and crying over the fate of so-called non-combatants;i.e. civilians,you can bet your sweet a## we'd ALL be speaking JAPANESE.We are at war with a bunch of crazies who don't have alcohol,don't have movies,keep their women covered up from head to toe,don't have football,basketball or baseball,no strip clubs,fast food joints,bars,or any other form of entertainment,no food except for the occasional bbq'd goat and who are promised PARADISE WITH 70 VIRGINS AND MANSIONS TO LIVE IN WHEN THEY DIE. If I was raised that way I'd be ready to go tomorrow--THAT'S the problem we face--I say nuke every last one of them and take their oil and dare anybody to do anything about it. IF you're going to be a bear ,have the balls to be a grizzly.

11. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Home problems first: I'd eliminate the tax code in favor of a flat tax; one that would cover city, county, state, and Federal needs in one fell swoop. All those working for the IRS and maybe a few congress persons would be transferred to manage welfare camps where if you think you need it, you can check in, be assigned to your cubicle and share entertainment and phones in the multi-purpose room. Each welfare camp will produce food or goods needed for all welfare camps and it's the able bodied "client" who will perform the work. Anyone finding this too demeaning can check out, and find a job in the real world. All vehicle registration will cost the same in every state and the money collected will benefit the state where the vehicle owner resides. That money will be predominantly earmarked for traffic law enforcement and highway maintenance. I haven't quite got the actual numbers figured out yet but that can be worked out by some math majors like my good buddies Neil or Pocatello. Anybody want an appointment? Go Ducks!....Bob Dodd

12. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

UP!......We ain't heard from the Lumper yet!

13. perga1

perga1 Active Member

BDodd, the Fair Tax Plan fits your description of what is needed and would eliminate the need for the IRS. It would be a very strong incentive for the return of manufacturing in this country and foreign investment as well. Seal the borders. Create a strong policy for energy independence. Restore discipline in our public schools and eliminate (fire) any teacher who imposed their own agenda on the class. JRM

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

flat tax, turn the military loose in Iraq, take the gators from the Silver Dollar and put them in the Rio Grande, and everyone HAS to shoot doubles.

See....we can compromise!

15. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Oh yeah, mid-east? That's simple - give it to Israel and then we can buy oil from them. I like the excess alligators in the Rio Grande too....breakemall...Bob Dodd

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Round up all illegals and gang bangers and send them to Iraq and ashcanastan. Bring our troops home. The illegals and gang bangers are use to fighting in urban warfare so let them have at it.

Jerbear

17. gotbass

gotbass Member

bob dodd - say it isn't so, not the UofO Ducks. Eugene should probably be nuked too as it is too liberal to exist. Oh yeah, go beavers. Mike Ralston

18. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

The Beavers are already gone. Heaven help the foes of Washington!

19. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

gotbass, yes after living in the People's Republic of Eugene for more than 10 years now and with a daughter that even buys season tickets, I've "fumbled" into a modicum of support to the Ducks. It's been easy while watching them rise to #2 in the country and I'm convinced they deserved it. BUT the whipping they got last night after losing the Heisman candidate quaterback and the second phenom running back among several others to injuries and then sticking with #2 quarterback who couldn't move with a damaged ankle, I fear their hopes for much of a future this year is sunk. Were it me, I'd have given the freshman quarterback at least a try instead of keeping Leaf in when he couldn't move enough to avoid the killer rush AZ focused on. Mike, even worse is that in another lifetime, I attended the Nutria - ooops Beaver - realm and have every reason to be shunned for life. Oh well, maybe my Raiders can return to what they were in the 70s, eh? Yeah, sure!....Bob Dodd

20. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Save American jobs,Mirror tariff deals on forgein trade, seal the borders and punish illegle employers ,Fair Tax plan-{IRS is too much government power for those that can't afford and too many loopholes for those that can afford and a huge waste of money and manpower}, Finish the job in Iraq with everything we have and get out. Make all prisons working labor farms to become somewhat self sufficient or better, {no more laying around watching TV all day} I don't care If I'ts just walking a tread mill to run a light bulb for poor people somewhere. And last but not least by any means, get GOD back into the schools because when he is evicted guess who takes over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.