1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If You Think Obama Will Help Our Economy.........

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by lctrapshooter, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Remember the Promises of the DIMocRats when they took control of congress in 06? In the first 100 days they would CHANGE America.

Twenty three months ago-Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high; Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 per gallon; The unemployment rate was 4.5%.

Since voting in a DIMocRAT Congress in 2006 we have seen: Consumer confidence plummet; The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 per gallon; Unemployment is up to 6.5%; American households have seen $6.8 TRILLION in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses); Americans have seen their home equity drop by $4.7 TRILLION dollars; 6% of American homes are in foreclosure.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

just thought I'd take a break and catch up on my reading,,

oh by the way,,obama is still a piece of shit and I pray he loses big time,,

After 62 years I'd hate to be a man without a country because I will NEVER,,I repeat NEVER recognize that useless idiot as my president,, the one that wants to change the greatest nation on earth into a social nightmare,,I will not work and give my money to a bunch of lazy no account bums,,,period, end of story,,,

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

When do we get our reparation? Sh*t, the Cadillac dealer is waitin.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

My fear is what has happened to Chicago, and every other large liberal American city, will happen to the entire nation. Despite increased and permanent poverty and crime, they always vote for Democrats and more of the same. Once you get people dependent on the government it is permanent come what may. They don't have to get every voter. Just over half of America living off the government will insure their power forever.

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Run for your lives!

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Tomorrow the sky will hit the ground.

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

He will break every industry before he is done. Most of us will be dependent on the government. That is his plan.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

1. Universal Health care: Look up my former posts on this issue and print them out. Key words: Sweden, Norway, Canada, Germany, England. See what is happening to their economies and also how long they have to wait for critical procedures (if they can get them). ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHILDREN'S HEALTH CARE PROGRAM HERE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY IN HAWAII...it is failing!

2. Taxes: All other countries that have implemented the kinds of programs that Obama wants to nationalize...those countries tax their citizens at astromical rates. Some citizens owe more in taxes than they make.

3. Food and Electricity prices are going to skyrocket under Obama. He said that the price of electricity is necessarily going to skyrocket with his plan (find the video of him saying just that). He is going to tax the coal industry to bankruptcy (he said that, too). He said that he is going to heavily tax emmissions, and that farmers are a major contributor to bad emissions. I don't know about you, but I only use my health benefits periodically, BUT I BUY FOOD AND ELECTRICITY ON A DAILY BASIS.

4. Ask them if everyone gets to go to college, like he promises, how are our fine institutions going to accomodate those that are behind college-level performance. Will our universities become like our public schools, with substandard degrees issues because we had to accomodate the lowest common denominator in learning ability? WILL THE KIDS EVEN GET TO GO...who will support them while they ALL go to college? They certainly won't be contributing to the economy at that point.

If you still have an audience after those 4 points, then continue:

5. Ask them to read his book, authored by his own hand, and then ask themselves if he is honestly for interracial cohesiveness.

6. Ask them if they knew about his strong-arm tactics, using his Truth Patrol consisting of official government attorneys and police force members, to silence dissention.

7. Ask them if they heard the NPR interview where he clearly said that he continues to support a ban on concealed carry permits.

NOW GO AND SPREAD THE TALKING POINTS IN THE STATES WITH THE MOST ELECTORAL VOTES: Michigan, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and New York. Let your democratic/independent friends in those states know: WE DON'T WANT HIGH ELECTRIC AND FOOD BILLS. We cannot afford them.

10. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Obama Vows Electricity Rates Would ‘Necessarily Skyrocket’ Under His Plan

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-E_43p-JRgM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-E_43p-JRgM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOXnLkiyCzQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOXnLkiyCzQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

HUSSEIN (aka Barry, aka Barack)will be the ruination of our great country.....if he wins. I pray he does not.

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I heard a prediction on Fox Business Channel yesterday that if Obama is elected the Dow will stay in the low 9,000s until year end. If McCain is elected it will reach 11,000 by year end.

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Cavuto was right, "This scares me as you are are a prominent senator". HOLY COW!!!! And they wonder WHY their ratings are so LOW!?!?!?! These people are a joke. WHY CAN'T THEY ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION????

God save America!!

15. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Went to my polling place an hour ago and voted. Saw SEVERAL of our local POS, Welfare recipiants wearing Obama t-shirts while they were in voting. How appropriate.

FN in MT

16. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

From the Corpus Christi Caller paper today:

9:18 A.M.: A woman at Parkway Presbyterian Church was turned away from voting by Precinct 63 officials because she was wearing a Barack Obama t-shirt.

The woman, who did not to be identified, said she knew better than to wear the t-shirt and that she was going home to change and then come back to vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.