1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If you go after hilly,,,,,you are a terrorist....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Too bad she couldn't recognize a terrorist BEFORE Benghazi........

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

the replacement,,,,,,,

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I am surprised she did not get into one of her conservative conspiracy stories again.

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

aaahhhh, the Hildebeast rises again. Voters are so stupid that she probably stands a good chance of being the Dems choice for 2016.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I would think not, if they learned anything from the Reps. putting up Romney, over and over again. LOL

6. 548

548 Guest

She has my vote.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Your choice, 548. Hillary has said that "America can't afford MY PLANS."

We can't afford the current administration's plans, and you want to get someone even worse in the Oval Office?

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

These pukes are going to preside over America's downfall. Watch for hyperinflation and the introduction of the Amero in place of the dollar.

HM

9. wayno

wayno TS Member

this is so much fun. either h. clinton, or someone with her support, will be the next president of the united states. and all you bimbos know it!!!!!!

10. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Nice cast wayneo! But you are using Walmart fishing tackle

11. 548

548 Guest

I would give anything to get Bill for another eight.

12. wayno

wayno TS Member

548: tell me about it. dude was the best we have had since eisenhower, imho.

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Little texas dog

Well unless the Republicans can unite and get the 3 million that didn't vote to vote next time by giving the tea party the boot

Your madame might be president

They are calling for her to run and Republicans still are infighting so much that 3 million that previously voted refused to go to the polls

So we better be careful here what is coming and figure out a way to get a better message out than she has to offer

I doubt that calling her a terrorist is going to attract a lot of those 3 million Republicans back or to influence any of the 35 million undecided

Worth thinking about ?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS Bill Clinton abused his power of office and violated subordinates

14. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well lets see `ol Bill dodged the draft ,cheated on his wife umpteen times,and lied under oath to a Grand Jury.In my opinion that would make his two staunch supporters 548 & wayno morally and mentally void of any redeeming social value.But to be fair to these two,would you please tell me what Bill Clinton did for me that made my life better in any way.Because I cannot think of one single thing....KS-OKIE

15. 548

548 Guest

KSOKIE - what are you, Rip Van Winkle? Did you sleep through the nineties?

16. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Don't waste your breath on liberals KSOKIE-- like Obama supporters Slick Willie could do no wrong in their eyes! They probably believed him when he said he didn't have sex with that woman!!!!

17. KS-OKIE

No, I didn`t sleep through the 90`s , but unlike you I spent my time shooting lots & lots of reg. targets.Now how about that one thing Clinton did to make my life better.Name me one thing.I can tell you one thing he did do for my household.The single largest tax increase in U.S.history did force us to give up more of our hard earned income than you probably pay in total income taxes.

18. wayno

wayno TS Member

my god. i have never, even on this forum, seen someone deny that the economics of the 90's were the best in decades.

you do realize that the u.s. government, during the clinton administration, operated with an essentially balanced budget?

oh, and if you don't mind me asking: where did you get the money for those thousands of registered birds you shot at during those miserable times of the clinton depression?

19. KS-OKIE

Well there you go wayno bringing up the Clintons balanced budget song and dance.During slick willies time in office how much of the national debt was paid off.We both know NOT ONE CENT.Me and my wife both had well paying jobs,lived within our means,invested wisely,was given fantasic financial advice which we used to our advantage and was able to retire in our late 50`s and live a lifestyle where we want for nothing in spite of the powers that be in Wash.DC regardless of what flavor they happen to be.Oh and by the way our incomes grew every year we worked.The Clinton years were less beneficial to us than the years that followed.Sorry if your lot in life has not been equality as productive...KS-OKIE

20. wayno

wayno TS Member

so, okie, other than your borderline literacy, what is your complaint? how did you do better in the eight years after clinton? the truth is, you didn't. or, on the other hand, what possible complaint could you have with a life where you did what most intelligent americans did, and have ended up wealthy?

and, by the way, bill clinton eliminated an enormous national debt. look it up, if you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.