1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

if you dont like obama read this

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by team henges, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. team henges

team henges TS Member

I heard on the radio yesterday that before the 2008 election a guy had a McCain sign in his front yard. Sounds alright to me. Then one night somebody replaced his McCain sign with a Obama sign, so the next day he thought it was just some kids messing around so he put another McCain sign out. Then the person did it again that night. By this time he was pretty mad (by the way this guy was an electrician). So this time he ran a wire out to the metal leg of the sign and heated it up. And that night he stayed up to see who was taking his sign. So needless to say the person got a pretty good shock. And after this his sign was never taken again.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I read that somewhere....

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Unfortunately if something serious happened to the culprit , the home owner would be liable for a death or any medical debt that might occur . Similar to setting up a gun at a door that goes off if someone opens it .

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

internet myth?

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

JayZap, Did I read what you said correctly? You really like O-Sambo?

6. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

JayZap,

You LIKE Obama? What the hell are you doing on here?

Jon Reitz

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I'd like to see Obozo leave

8. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

JayZap,

Trying to keep an open mind, kindly enlighten me to the positive impact his administration has had that makes you a fan? I honestly am not, but would be interested in what makes you like him.

9. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Why is it axiomatic that gun owners have to hate Obama? Obama has said that he's not going to take away anyone's shotgun.

What I want to know is how Trapshooters can square hating Obama with giving money to Illinois at the Grand.

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It has been a slow day, there are times when you have to stir the pot

11. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I am a gun owner and avid hunter and shooter up here in MIchigan. i also love our clean air and clean water. Does wanting to keep it that way make me a liberal? And a Republicsn hating Democrat? Some of you guys only see everything in black and white.Bill in MI

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I never could understand how anyone could hate Bush---Now I understand the word hate----sjb---

13. shelly

shelly TS Member

Obama has plenty of faults, but he has done some good. Why he is responsible for the sale of more guns and ammo than any man in history. After 2 years of him, it's still difficult to find 380 ammo.

Also, Obama has single-handedly breathed new life in to the Republican Party- a party which was nearly dead just 2 years ago. Thanks to Obama, the Republicans have a good chance to retake both the House and Senate. Thanks Obama- keep up the good work.

14. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

And just what is good about Republicans retaking the House and Senate, or any other office?

When have Republicans EVER reduced government or increased freedom?

I'm not a fan of either party, but the Dems seem to value Liberty a bit more than the Republicans, with the exception of guns.

15. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

357AH,,,,your last sentence proves your stupidity,,,,,,,,,,
    I assume you don't know what liberty means,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

16. STOS

STOS Member

Without guns you give up the right to protect yourself and family.So there is no liberty.That is a big difference between the two parties.

17. setool

setool Member

I have just read the few quotes that define stupidity...

That's why they are referred to as "DUMBOCTATS" !!!

Mark Schneider

18. bsekf

bsekf Member

Ted Nugent has such a neat way with words.

-----
    Obama did not sneak into power. An army of clueless, disconnected, ignorant Americans invited him to bring his Marxist, glaringly anti-American jhad into our lives.

Ted Nugent

19. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

smoking357

WHAT??? All I have heard from the damacraps is take your rights away that they don't like.

Liberty: meaning = lib-er-ty. 1. The condition of being free from restriction or control. The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing. The condition of being physically and legally free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor. See Synonyms at freedom. 2. Freedom from unjust or undue governmental control. 3. A right and power to engage in certain actions without control or interference: the liberties protected by the Bill of Rights. 4. Often liberties A breach or overstepping of propriety or social convention. A statement, an attitude, or an action not warranted by conditions or actualities:

---------------------------------------------------------
    Excerpted from American Heritage Dictionary
    Copyright © 1997 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Doesn't sound like any damacrap I have heard lately. Come to think of it when was the last time you heard a damacrap even say the word liberty?

If a liberty loving person doesn't want to drink a beer he doesn't . A democrap doesn't like beer he wants to ban the beer for everyone .

After all they know what is best for them, er, you, yea that's it only looking out for you.

Or to be recent you want government insurance? Pass a law that everyone has to have it.

Call it what you want but it is nothing to do with liberty that is the last thing they want.

Rock

Jim

20. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.