1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If you disagree with Dems, you are part of a mob

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

So if you demonstrate your rights to protest as guaranteed by the CONUS, you are part of a mob,,,,The DNC sure thinks so...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3FTl-sy-GE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3FTl-sy-GE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is Chicago politics at its best. Demonize the opposition, (truth goes in the back seat) And repeat your message constantly.

in Hitler's time they called it "The Big Lie".

It worked for him.

I must say, it looks like the Dems are having a spot of trouble here, and every time they twitch it gets worse. The health care tar baby is about to vanquish another Democrat.

HM

3. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

This is another case of double standers. They claim the freedom of free speech when it is for there cause but when an opposing view is brought up then it is a mob. Boxer said that the people are to well dressed to be common people. We need to stress that they all work for "we the people" and that they to can join the group that they have made. THE UNEMPLOYED

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

It is interesting they notice a "mob" of Americans against them. They are too stupid to notice they are adding fuel to the fire...and the fire is spreading.

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Another Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" moment. Now Pelosi claims people with swasticas are players in these healthcare attacks. Thank you California for sending her to Congress. BT-100dc

6. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I think town hall meetings may soon come to an end!

7. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

No, what you can expect is ACORN plants showing up at Town Hall meetings wearing Nazi crap and acting like crazed Republicans so the media have something to fuel the News Machine. Count on it.

-----------------------

Update: 7:30PM Thursday: Hannity reports that the AFL-CIO has announced that they will start sending union members to town hall meetings to counter the "angry teabaggers".

That didn't take long, did it?

----------------------

Update: 1:30AM Friday: Violence "spontaneously erupts" at Town Hall meetings in Florida, Connecticut and St. Louis. The Florida meeting, sponsored by Democrats and the Service Employees Union, broke into angry shouting and shoving between "both groups".

Welcome to Chicago Kabuki politics. Funny how the violence erupts at multiple sites around the country at the same time. Almost as if it was spontaneous -- almost. Color me skeptical.

8. atashooter

atashooter Member

Mobs... hmmm, lets see...

George Washington and his MOB made a Great Nation.

Eisenhower and his MOB liberated Europe.

I recon sometimes MOBS ain't so bad...

9. over/under

over/under Member

Barbara Boxer-These people are trying to change government. LOL are they really this outta touch? I thought they were supposed to represent us.Isn't that what democracy is? It is now time for real change. Vote them all out of office.Maybe then they will get in touch with reality. Mob lol. What about the Black Panthers w/ billy clubs standing outside a voting precinct in Philly. BTY justice dept dismissed this case. People it is time to take our country back b4 it's too late.

10. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

These looney leftists are just mad because nobody is showing up to support government health care. I'm proud to be a mobster.

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Time and patience is running out for the Dems and their left wingnut buddies.

Now they are planning on ordering 3 new Gulfstream jets to the tune of over $200 million so congress and high level staff can commute with more "ease".

Are these FN people smoking crack or what?!?!? It was insult enough when they gave AIG the massive bailout and allowed huge bonuses and can't tell you where the money went. Then comes the billions in bank bailouts with no clue of where the money went. Then comes the GM takeover accompanied with a sweetheart deal for the UAW. Now they are not even reading the bills before they vote to approve the healthcare scam they're trying to ram down our throat. It has come to the point that I feel like they're just thumbing their nose and spitting on us now.....

N. Pelosi, H. Reed, C. Dodd, C. Schumer, C. Rangel, B. Frank, B. Boxer, D. Feinstein, T. Kennedy, R. Emanuel, T. Geitner, B Obama start filling out your change of address forms and hunting jobs.

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The old beer hall putsch. Adolph would have been proud of his modern disciples. Maybe they will start wearing brown shirts so they can recognizetell each other. Then they can try to make us all afraid of those wearing brown shirts.

Obama Uber Alles!

13. bigdogtx

Isn't it ironic how hussein wanted people to, "get in their faces", when he was running for President,,,,but NOW you should just bend over and do WHATEVER he and the libs say????

Community organizing at its finest....

BTW,,,,I must have missed it somewhere,,,,just HOW is this NEW plan supposed to be paid for????

I mean if everyone won't be sending in their $4-7,000 per year for premiums,,,,do we get to spend this on whatever we want???

If it is only the 8% tax on employers,,,,oooopppsss, can't do that as that would be a tax on the MIDDLE-CLASS and hussein said he would not do that,,,,ooohhhh, I forgot, they will just PRINT more money and that will take care of it....

hussein didn't realize that when taking away our FREEDOMS that some of us may OBJECT VIGORUSLY!!!!!

14. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Well now how's it feel to be labeled something you don't like when you disagree? Sound familiar? Remember when anyone who didn't agree with the republicans on Iraq was a mob and they were unpatriotic and unAmerican? You don't remember when that happened? I do and I'm not going to forget any time soon. Welcome to the world of politics and insinuations and bullshit brought to you by the bullshit artists of the world. The republicans will do and say anything to keep their voice heard above all else. Talk about a pig squealing with his foot under the gate!!!!! Wow they will never quit bitching. For all the complaining they do I never hear an arguement for their complaint. Just bitching about the other guys idea. Tell those who complain to come up with a better idea and they will be better off in the long run. Dan

15. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Maybe it is a m.o.b. (masters of bullsh@t). We know it when we're hearing it. BT-100dc

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

In the post by L-T-S (thanks by the way) the democrats say they want to have a conversation with their voters.......well guess what, they don't want a conversation. We all want an apology and a change of course NOW. Dems are all whinning that the conservatives are organized mobs, well bullsh$t!!!! We have assembled without preplanning one at a time to protest the rectal invasion of a healthcare plan they're forcing on everyone. The dems are in complete denial. Hell, even Stevie Wonder can see that the majority of the country is in complete opposition to this POS bill.

It took Obama 6 months to decide on a dog for his kids, but he can ram healthcare through in 2 weeks? Give me a F------ break.

Democrats....people who think you spell "farm" e-i-e-o.

17. bigdogtx

Dan, you need to get back on your meds. I don't remember any of the repubs calling them "part of an angry mob", maybe you could post a link,,,,Also I don't remember saying that you were supported by someone you weren't when you were protesting against the troops,,,,maybe a link,,,,

I do remember when hillary screamed that, "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."....

Do you remember that one or does it only apply for libbys....btw, here's a link in case you think I made it up....http://www.woopidoo.com/business_quotes/authors/hillary-clinton/index.htm

18. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

union bill, maybe that's why Obama wants everyone to report on anyone else who disagrees with him on government health care. He wants everybody to voice their opinion unless they disagree with him, then they get reported. Nobody in the Bush administration ever tried to intimidate Americans in any way. Obammy can't say the same.

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Someone has sand in their vagina.NOw they have a problem on both ends.
    [​IMG]

I wish he would post the proof of his deranged ravings.

HM

20. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I will be attending one of these events on Saturday morning......can anyone lend me the necessary bail money??? I will report on the "discussion"......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.