1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If we don't get our new ATA card by 9-1...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old Cowboy, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

No-----you can't shoot until you get your new average card.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

r44u77- You will probably not get your 2008 card until mid October to early November. Just write your scores on your old card and transfer them to the new card when it arrives.

Pat Ireland

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

YOU WANT IT WHEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAH

4. Billster

Billster TS Member

I have the same problem (joined 8/5 not knowing the 07 season ends 8/31) Card comes with exp. date 8/07. Called and they said they'd switch membership over to '08 season starting 9/1. Now i've got 07 cards. Called Shawna yesterday re: ability to shoot registered until new cards come ("mid-October") and she said absolutely no problem. Don't want to show up and not be able to shoot!! Don't have a good feeling about shooting registered in Sept. for some reason.

Good luck to both of us.
    bill

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Current members know that you won't get a new (2008 TY) average card by 9/1. If you received a renewal from the ATA in the mail and sent in a payment, there was a receipt attached to the form that you could tear off and keep with you. I've renewed that way a couple of times, but honestly never remember anyone asking me to see it when I went to a shoot in September.

If you renewed at the Grand (at the cashier's window) you got a printed receipt that will also serve as proof you are a member (again, never been asked).

New members for '08 would have their copy of the ATA membership form for proof.

Bottom line - you shouldn't have any problem registering for shoots in Sept/Oct without your official '08 TY card.

Scott

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Shootlow, that's funny you should ask.

Got my new average book yesterday.

Hauxfan!

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Please send me your address and I will be more than happy to get you a new ATA card out pronto ... please let me know what color crayon you would like me to write "ATA" with. Currently I have all the colors of the 64 color box available to use, I just got my September box of crayons a few days early so I have all the colors available. ;-)

8. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Shootlow, if you did as I did, send the ATA what scores you WILL shoot for the last month in advance, you too could have already received the NEW average book. Got mine last week. It only takes a little pre planning. I like to call it the 6 P theory. Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. I am thinking about writing a book about this. John

9. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

I am a new member for 08. I sent my dues in June for 08. A reminder in August was replied to with a nice apologetic email and shortly thereafter a letter wiht a rules book and a receipt. The letter said that the receipt would serve as evidence of membership until my card is sent.

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Zardo, what can I say..........Shootlow started it! lol lol

That's my story and I'm sticking to it......lol

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.