1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If we could blame this winter on Obama he would

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by g7777777, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

If we could blame this winter on Obama he would really be in trouble(just a little humor)

But at least that TSA guy who was going to unionize the TSA has withdrawn his hat out of the ring--

Brown is elected

I do think it might have been the tax breaks that Obama and Pelosi were planning ( maybe still planning) to give union members was the straw that broke the camels back

But the darn weather (maybe its Al Gores fault- at least his hat isnt going in the ring for anything anytime soon)

geeez -- over an inch of ice - trees down everywhere and more ice and wind coming

It has warmed up 50 degrees from a couple of weeks ago

Rather than 20 below its 30 above

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Gene we got ice here in West central IL.also.

I think you are right on Obama,I told my wife when we get a guy like that in the White House (Hell would freeze over).

Bo

3. warren

warren Member

Danny Glover said the earthquake in Hati was our fault because we didn't make anything happen in Copenhagen maybe that's the reason the weather's bad to.

warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.