1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If this dont beat all I have ever seen!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by stanky feet, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stanky feet

stanky feet TS Member

Just saw one of the most vulgar commercials last night that I have ever looked at.Quiznos should be banned from TV.Has anyone else seen this one?If anybody on here knows how to contact Quiznos I would really like that info.It would do my heart good to get to speak my mind on this topic!!Thank you.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Well....are you going to post it on here for us??????

3. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Try google, you can play it there. No nasty just stupid. R

4. jhoward

jhoward Member

Seems they have several versions of that commercial. The creepy one that I'm guessing stanky is referring to I've only seen after 10pm. I agree, it is a bit creepy.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

This one?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ (sorry, I don't know how to imbed videos yet).

6. stanky feet

stanky feet TS Member

Cant have the Ten Commandents in school but this is ok!? My goodness what have we come to?Its pitiful.

7. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

http://www.quiznos.com

Hope that helps, it seemed pretty simple and easy to find though sorry you had a problem finding there website and in case you cant find the contact information on that site just go to:

http://www.quiznos.com/subsandwiches/ContactUsTemplate.aspx

Once again I hope that helps you to complain about something that is really rather quite funny ... maybe not your exact style of humor but really rather quite funny.

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

This should work.

Eric

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Been a long winter, huh??

Curt

10. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

You mean the one with the guy having a conversation with the oven overlaid with a latent appliance fetish? And this shocks you?

11. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

But that appliance was HOT and I mean really HOT!

12. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

Then why do you shoot so low,,,,Shootlow? lmao!

Grizz

13. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I think the "stanky feet" thing is gross, being were on the topic of things vulgar and all.

14. philk

philk Member

Thought it was kind of funny.

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Let's see the object of advertisement is to get your attention! I think it did that as stupid as the commercial was

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That's Barney Frank's favorite ad.

17. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

I remember when Quiznos first started advertising with that little rat sponge thingie and that was the talk of everyone wondering about it and, well, they got allot of talk and advertising for a little rat sponge thingie.

I bet somebody at Quiznos is sitting back laughing at Stanky Feet right now because he is complaining to all those he can complain to about it and they are getting more and more mention of them.

Yep they have done what they wanted to do and that is to get some talk about there sub shops. So Stanky did you send them off a letter or make a call to them? Did you get a response at all? Did they laugh at you and tell you to ... well dang it we need to know what they said!

18. stanky feet

stanky feet TS Member

Sent em an email. Probably will not make a difference to them,but I got to speak my peace. I just found it disgusting,especially while sitting there with my 13yr.old daughter. They must be desperate to try anything to sell a sandwich.I thank you for your help!P.S. the reason this type of thing continues is nobody says anything.Again Thank you.

19. ccridr

ccridr Member

If this beats any thing you have ever seen, my friend you need to get out more! I have cable and half the programing is full of queers, steers and lesbos. Yes, that IS politicaly INcorrect, and so am I. We have a Muslim arab in the white house, put there by selling himself as black. This country is going to hell in a hand basket because of all the liberal bullshit! It did not start with Obama, read the history of the Kennedys and Johnsons great society.
    Friends, before this is over, it will end up with running gun fights in the streets of our once great country. I hope I am still here to join in. I did my part when called on, shed blood for my country, and it sure as hell wasn't to give my country away to the likes of what is happening now.
    If I have offended any one, frankly I don't give a damn. I am heart sick at what is happening to the country I love, and hope I get a chance to help set it right, no matter what that is.
    Colby M Cousineau

20. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Stanky ... have you had that talk yet with your 13yr old daughter? If not maybe you should so she can understand what that commercial meant instead of having some other 13yr old ask her if she would like a Quizno and she comes home with more than a sandwich.

Geez I wonder who was actually more embarrassed and shocked, you sitting there seeing that harmless commercial in front of your 13yr old daughter or your 13yr old daughter having to sit there with her woozy father and not being able to laugh at a funny commercial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.