1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If Obama loses???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Does anyone think if Obama loses, he could be charged with treason? His side bar with the Russian Pres. is just the tip of the Iceberg. A commentator said the attack on our embassy in Benghazi was orchestrated by Obama, to make him look good after the Ambassador was rescued just before the election--the only kicker was the ambassador was gay & the muslims mutilated his privates.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I doubt in any of our lifetimes we will ever see someone charged with treason. Too many lawyers and no guts to truly punish a traitor.

If he does lose, which I still say is unlikely, consider the following. When the scab is pulled back from the whole "czar" (John G I didn't say fart czar)
    implemintation, things could get interesting. The whole concept is unconstitutional. When dirty deals are uncovered and revealed, I can definately see prison terms on the horizon. Only problem is, Bama will be untouchable. Kinda hard to extradite a tribal chiefton from the sixth dirt floor village east of the big volcano.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

He'll get another Nobel Prize.

Maybe Chemistry this time?

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

What racist would have the nerve to charge him??

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Maybe Zero and Michelle Braun will repeat history during their last days in the Fuhrerbunker.

6. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Barker, you sound pretty racial and hateful yourself or are you just shooting off your mouth? The best thing that can happen to President Obama, is to totally resign from politcs and play golf everyday. He can look back on his failed Presidency and know he is in the company of other failed Presidents ie Jimmy Carter, John Kennedy, Herbert Hoover, Calvin Coolidge, Andrew Johnson and Abe Lincoln.

Rick

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I sincerly hope you have labeled this incorrectly..It should read "WHEN Obama Loses" & I would like to see him prosecuted.

Big Jack

8. oz

oz Active Member

odumbo likes being president, he just does not like to do the work. He is throwing the USA under the bus. My bet is when he is thrown out he will move to saudi arabia and become a mini-king. He could not make it as burger king.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The "magic" is wearing off.
    [​IMG]

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Honestly, does any one think there will be riots in the big cities aka Rodney King, MLK--be prepared--vote & get ready for the uprisings.

Phil Berkowitz

11. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Locked and Loaded! Jeff

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

There will be cries of racism if he loses, maybe some rioting or at least disturbances.

If (or at the end of his 2nd term) he loses watch him give a boatload of freebies to the minorities and illegals with the attitude that no one dare take them away for fear of riots, lawsuits and social unrest for years to come.

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I predict some riots from some of the brain dead Obama backers, wait a minute thats all of them ... Yes, RIOTs in the streets with Obama's blessing I would bet ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Phil

Funny you should mention that. I'm a cop as you can guess. I think there is going to be a shitstorm when Romney wins the election. What people do not know and the media is not reporting is that there has been a wave of black mob violence that has washed over the country over the past two years.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/wave-of-black-mobs-brutalizing-whites/

That is one of hundreds of articles that can be found if you look and being in LE we need to maintain a degree of intelligence on all activity of all groups and this falls into the pervue

start doing some searches and you'll find that it has been taking place ALL over the country and its not been reported as its not politically correctbut it doesn't mean it isn't taking place. Attacks on Jewish people are up. Gang violence has gotten so bad that there are now signs at Detroit City Limits saying enter at your own risk. The City next to our town has shootings taking place on a regular basis.

Then there's the Occupy Idiots that have no problem pushing and shoving authority. YES, there IS a PROBABILITY of post election violence. I wouldn't get paranoid but I wouldn't dispell it.

15. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

No, he will locate to the island of Oahu in the wonderful state of Hawaii.He will move into the $35M home around Diamond Head that Pritzker(sp) who owns the Hyatt hotel chain and is a DEM big wig bought for him!

He is worshipped there and will live in one of the most beautiful homes/settings I have ever seen.He will live out his life in paradise with us paying him and his family forever.He is the winner no matter what!

It was on the net and will post it if i can find it.

16. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

How sure are we there will even BE an election?

GneJ

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Ponytail, I wouldn't call Calvin Coolidge a failed president.

18. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

The middle class is screwed anyway. Both parties need to get off their power pedestal and start being productive and accountable for their actions.150 years of corruption and the people keep voting. The wolves will keep the sheep in line.

19. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I'm with the hippie. If Bama keeps drowning in the polls, I believe shenanigans will be afoot. He can't afford to LOSE an election. Hold it up in court, start a fire somewhere, do whatever to avoid any newspaper printing the headline ROMNEY WINS. At that point it will be too late for him. If he can avoid that, anything is possible. Then it may be his version of scorched earth.

20. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.