1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If Obama had a son.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapperwads, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

would he look like either of the two gangbanger slimeballs that shot indiscrimately into a crowd in a Chicago park and snuffed out the life of an innocent girl?

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Can you say travon martin?

3. trapperwads

I figured most would get the correlation. Obama mentioned Trayvon to foster racial divide. Seems more logical though that claiming Chicago as home and apparently sowing wild oats there...that the two gangbangers in Chicago would be his rather than a Tayvon in Tampa a couple of thousand miles away. But ..hes not mentioning them. Wonder why? ed

4. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

more like waldo faldo or coonyay west

5. 100straight

100straight Member

Obama has a son, but they try to keep it quiet. However, on one recent outing he was spotted pointing to his "muther." Here's the pic.

[​IMG]

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Have you noticed it's the "Travon Martin Case" and not the George Zimmerman Case? They're trying to lynch the poor bastard.

7. hfrogdogc

hfrogdogc Member

He was named - SON OF NO GUN

8. wayno

wayno TS Member

trapper: "at the end of the day, sir, do you have no decency? do you simply have no decency about you?"

9. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I thought it was against the law to have a gun in Chicago?

Rick in MT

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Trap,

Back in the day, the folks around Chicago were on record saying that Barack was sort of a "gay blade"(if you get my drift)so I doubt that it's likely that he has any "maybe babies" out gangbanging. In fact, have you ever noticed that his daughters look a lot more like their momma than their "daddy?"

The way he throws a baseball, I'm thinkin' he spends a lot of his spare time down at the ol' bath house. Just sayin'.

11. trapperwads

Obama orders Holder not to prosecute black panther thugs intimidating Philadelphia voters. Stonewalls the Border agent Brian Terry murder investigation. Doesn't send help to four Americans about to die in Bengazi and then stonewalls that investigation. And Wayno you think I have no decency? I don't want any of the kool aid you've been drinking. ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.