1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If I Screwed Up.....I Apologize

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Onceabum, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Jan 9, 2008
    I just checked in on a thread that I had responded to this morning and found, to my surprise that my response had apparently been deleted. I checked the rules that I had agreed to and found nothing I had said was obscene, vulgar, sexually-explicit, hateful, threatening, or in bad taste. I did not know that we aren't supposed to kid with, or tease someone in a joking manner.

I enjoy this site and do not want to get kicked off, so, from now on I guess it's 7 1/2s or 8s, backbored barrels, and adjustable stocks for me. Either that or just do a lot reading other people's threads.

Booger Blue

PS Didn't I just see a thread called "Happy Honky Day?"
  2. CharlieHill

CharlieHill TS Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Booger, we definitely have an overzealous moderator on board. I've had several very mild (but factual)posts deleted the last several days. Seems like a junior high principal's mindset. It's going to slowly choke this forum to death.
  3. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

Jun 28, 2007
    hey guys give me a break here, its my first day on the job as the new MODERATOR. you say one more bad word about the job im doing and ill ban you asap permantly. understand boys???
  4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Booger Blue.......You didn't say anything out of line my friend! Thats just the way things[the moderation] is going now! Lets hope somebody gathers their senses and puts an end to this crap!
  5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Feb 26, 2007
    You must realize that the moderation on TS.com is ... well ... it has to be taken in moderation as well. Lately it does seem a little over zealous against some while others is ignored entirely but that is what we have to deal with so ... it is what it is.

Heck I not only had a post moderated yesterday to the point where a word was deleted and a few others put into its place ... oh well it is what it is.
  6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Jul 5, 2007
    Are we ever satified....?
  7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Iowa man!!
    Is that why some of my p[osts had words that were misspelled? I just thought it was my dementia from spelling class!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.