1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If I hit the Powerball Lottery tonight!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

The Powerball Lottery is $192 Million tonight! If I hit it, I am going to do the following:

1. Pay taxes

2. Give 20% to my Church

3. Buy a Krieghoff Plantation Scroll K-80 Combo (if it blows up, I don't care...will have enough money to buy another)

4. Buy a pallet of Federal Papers

5. Donate money to the youth shooting

6. Never work again!

If you are playing, good luck to all of you!

Matt

2. elmo

elmo Member

I did it. I received notification by e-mail that I have won the lottery in the U.K. 6.4 MILLION DOLLAR!!!!! Havent finished reading all the fine print yet, I think they only need my SS# and bank account # for some small processing fees. I can hardly wait for the checks to come rolling in. Im buying a new motor home (big one) and just travel around shooting trap & Bull@##t with all the poor people. What kind of gun do I need to buy so I will look really good?
    Lotto WHiner
    AKA clayman

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I would add high top rubber boots to your list. Fred

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

No one won! Next Wednesday drawing is for $222,000,000.00 with cash payout of $113,000,000.00.

Now.........I want to say, I'm not greedy.

I only want to win once.........

Thereafter, I'd never play it again.

Well.............maybe in a moment of weakness.....lol

Hauxfan!

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Looks like I am playing again on Wednesday!

Matt

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Matt: What state and how much are tickets? Wow... i would even pay taxes on that pot. Fred

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Fred,

The Powerball is in and shared by numerous states. I am in Kentucky. Tickets are only $1 dollar. I bought $5 dollars worth this week. Checked my tickets today, and didn't win a buck. Oh well! If you win, you have two different options. Cash payout up front with a reduced winning, or spread it out over 20 years.

Matt

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If I win I'm gunna buy a LNIB 1100 F grade trap gun and have Tron add stocks and hardware to it.

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

FlaLagarto,

Oh yea, I forgot that one. I wouldn't need a trailer though. I already have the motorhome picked out! LOL! It is the new Outlaw Motorhome Toyhauler. It is a full motorhome with a ramp in back for toyhauling. There is a RV Dealership here in town that has one. I have been drooling over it for quite some time! I wouldn't need a driver because I really like to drive. I guess that I could buy the ownership of Gator Tears and Swamp Slime for a million. Then you could go with me, and relax!

Matt

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

How about 5% or 10% to me and I'll invest it in the game you love, trapshooting. BT-100dc

11. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Funny, I received an e-mail that I have $27MM coming from Nigeria. All I need to do is give them my SS#, bank account # routing # and a few oher things. Being the generous person I am I sent the mail on to my friends and said I would split it with them if they would send them their information. This happened today. Any of you interested if my friends aren't?

12. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Well unlike the false emails, the Powerball is real. Odds of winning would be slim, but I am going to play that 222 Million Dollar Pot!

Matt

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

DaveP: must be a lot of millionaires in Nigeria as I get those emails also. My parents once told me that if it seems too good to be true it isn't true; they learned it from their parents who were born in the 1890's. I wonder who they learned it from? I don't even think the internet was around but may be the telegraph. BT-100dc

14. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

I'd drive to Canton and buy me an Infinity, buy a couple pallets of Federal Papers (2 3/4 dram and 3 dram 1 1/8 oz 7 1/2), get a nice big motor home, hire someone to drive me around to all the shoots, and I'd tell the world to go to hell. That's what I'm gonna do when I hit the Powerball.

~Michael

15. shadow

shadow Active Member

I would spend it all in down payments,or pay it on my bills--as far as it would go !

16. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I actually won $7 in Saturday night's drawing!

I'll be playing again Wed.

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well I went and got 5 bucks worth of quick picks tonight for the powerball drawing.

This is the first lottery ticket I have purchased in years. I need the money. If I win the first damn thing I'll do is close the business down, then off to motorhome world, next stop will be the trap shooting circuit. Then a new soft recoil pad for the Parker and a skid of Federal papers. That ought to keep me busy till after the Grand anyway.

18. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Bisi,

I am with you. I purchased $5.00 worth myself. I went to get another ticket this afternoon here in Western Kentucky. There was a long line to get tickets. Good luck to you, and anyone else playing! We will see here in a little while.

Matt

19. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

handlepuller,

You are doing better than me. I play $5.00 a week. Everyone of us @ day job puts in $2.00 each. I play an additional $3.00 on my own. I haven't hit a dollar in 2 months. Maybe tonight is the night. Good luck! I would love for a trapshooter to win this!

Matt

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Dam, I only matched 1 number. Guess I'll have to go back to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

funny if i hit the powerball pics

shooters uk powerball