1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

If I had a Son..........

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Aug 24, 2013.

1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The silence continues.........

HM

2. 27-T

27-T Member

I wonder when we'll see these bastards (litterly) all hung in the city square, promptly, as they should be. I wonder when we'll quit paying them to be unemployed and thugs. I wonder when we'll ship the bastards back to Africa where they can live and kill like the rest of their ilk.

3. redfin1956

redfin1956 Active Member

27-t ,that would just be too e-z. joseph

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

How's affirmative action working for you? First off they would immediately be beheaded or stoned to death in Africa for their crimes. Secondly, no matter how much many blacks want to be considered "African Americans," Africa doesn't want them back!

Robert

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

What 27-T said reminded of a joke that went around a couple of years ago.

Four men, a Mexican, a black, a muslim and a white guy, were walking down the beach one day, and a bottle washed up on shore. One of the guys picked the bottle up, and took the stopper out of it, and a genie came out in a big cloud of smoke.

The genie said,'Thank you for letting me out of the bottle, as I have been in the for a long time, afloat at sea. Because of your random act of kindness, I will grant you each one wish.'

The Mexican guy said,'Well, we are not doing so good in this country, and I want to take my people back to old Mexico.'

Poof! 500,000 Yellow Cabs appeared on the beach.

The black guy said,'My people have become disenfranchised with this country, and I want to take my people back to Africa'.

Poof! 5,000 Carnival Lines cruise ships appeared on the horizon.

The muslim guy said, 'My people have also become disenfranchised with this country, and I want to take my people back to the motherland, and I want a 100 foot wall built around the muslim world to keep out the Jews and the white infidels.

Poof! One million camels appeared on the beach, and the wall around the muslim world was erected.

The white guy said, 'A 100 foot wall?' The genie said, 'That's what the guy asked for.'

The white guy said, 'Fill it with water'.

6. 27-T

27-T Member

That a good one!!! Now if only that could all come true!