1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IDIOTS in DC with OUR money!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Well I guess if they can pay for abortions in other countries,,,,

In your state elections in 2010, If you can ask a candidate a question on live television, ask them if the read and approved this kind of CRAP????

It is no wonder we are in the mess we are in when we WASTE money on this!!!!

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I wonder how they will get the attention of those that have gay tendencys? I'll bet they use the old foot tapping trick don't you? It's a republican thing. Dan:)

3. bigdogtx

Probably look for someone who has a name of haub or something of a lib thing...:)

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

What do you expect from a government that pays ACORN tax money? This is out of control and idiotic. I hope you are enjoying the $8 per week more in your paycheck. People don't realize that what the Bush tax cuts expire they'll generally pay more taxes where it actually counts; i.e., the 1040 form tax booklet rates. BT-100dc

5. bocephus

bocephus Member

That 8 or 13 dollars or whatever reduction in your witholding is not a decrease in taxes, your taxrate does not go down! It s only a reduction in the amount they take out!

6. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Why do we care how or why someone half a world away get the butt flu. As a matter of fact, why do we care how or why ANYONE gets the butt flu. I read how it is transmitted. I don't engage in any of those activities. If someone does engage in those disgustingly risky acts,let them take the risk.

Crap on a cracker! We have lost our collective minds.

HBT

7. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Why wasn't he offended at the cocain reference? I mena, they called him a former coke head who lacked governing experience. None of that seemed to phase him.

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Looks like a Barney Frank thing...

9. bigdogtx

Bawney is juts twying to see if he need to bwy his fwiend a dwink ot not...

10. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Give them everyting they want. They'll marry each other, they'll abort all their offspring, and in about one generation they'll be gone. Then we'll be back in charge.

Let's work on how to get some real, red-blooded American God-fearing people elected to office. These clowns are here for the term, we have to prevent them eroding our rights and at the same time get some real people to run for office...not clowns like we've had before...real people (and I do like Sarah).

Stop them here, get on board for the future. No carpetbaggers like Keyes, no RINOs like Powell, lets fine real conservatives.....

11. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Even the so-called conservatives are much too left for my liking. What is needed is a "new Libertarian" party.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.