1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Identify this trigger for an 1100

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Jose Magna ( jm 1079 ) is wanting this trigger identified. Sorry the photos are not the best but they are what he sent. Please post your thoughts or send a PM to jm 1079
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hastings?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

rem 1100 timney.

Tron, just fyi, I was told by another shooter at one point that the hastings triggers were actually made by timney, then sold through hastings for an inflated price. Never actually seen a hastings trigger on the internet or in person, so i'm thinking there were never that many out there...

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I bought a new Hastings about 20 years ago and that's what the one in the picture looks like, with the adjuster hex nut type of deal. I didn't know that Timney made them for them though.

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I have had several Hastings triggers and this looks like one. The hex nut is the give away. Sold by Brownells for years , about $160 dealer cost back then. I had 12 and lt 20 A solid trigger like timney but made by Hastings according to them. Jeff

6. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

thanks to all for their much appreciated input. thanks lou for posting the pics. jm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.