1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

identify model 10 smith and wesson $$$$$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

anyida what a model 10 4 inch barrel smith is worth. Looks like it was carried as bluing worn on the bottom of trigger guard. no bad but does show bluing wear. Belongs to a friend and we want to find out what it is worth. pm me. Thanks Motordoc

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

need a lot more info than that...

3. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

Pics are always helpful, and inside the crane (the part the cylinder swings on) there is most likely a "10-X" where the X is another number, designating which version Model 10 you have. Collectors like that kind of stuff.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I picked a M10-5 with the standard 4" tapered bbl for $225 out the door. This was about 5 years ago. The gun I got was in excellent condition with no bluing wear or rust. I think this model is an extremely good value on the used market. The only reason for the low prices is that there were a lot of this model made in the 60's and they are fairly common but they are also top drawer S&W quality.

As a shooter, they are hard to beat. Very accurate and controllable. Even though i only paid a couple of hundred bucks for the one I have, I value it much higher and wouldn't give it up for even twice what I paid for it.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

identify smith and wesson model 10