1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Idaho State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I hung out on Thursday and Friday at the Boise Gun Club. Looks like the club is hosting a great shoot and doing a good job of it. The shooters are experiencing some real cold and windy conditions. In the handicap yesterday I witnessed some very low scores. Big Dog shooters in the low 80's and lots of 60's and even lower. I hope it is a better day today for them. The sun is shining and the wind has subsided here at my place but Boise GC sits out in the plains and normally gets wind. Deb and I picked up Gary and Judy Bulley last night and showed them what a real Mexican supper is at El Gallo Giro in Kuna just down the road. If any of you out of town shooters are looking for a place to eat, don't miss it. It is only about 6 miles down the road. Make sure to get there early, the wait last night was 1 1/2 hrs but according to the Bulleys it was well worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.