1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Idaho State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ric3677, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Ok, I know that Mike Stears was the Doubles winner in a shootoff over Stu Welton and I know that Stu was the only shooter to run the 200 singles and was the winner of the Singles, but I had 10 hours and many dollars of fuel to get home so didn't get to stay for the Handicap. Who can tell me what the lowdown was on the Handicap. I imagine the wind was blowing again?

Rickyd

2. Lither

Lither TS Member

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Rick,

At least you stayed for the weekend. I had had enough of the wind the first day, and headed for home Friday afternoon.

4. ric3677

Larry,

Just got off the phone with Stringer. He said the wind was nothing til Monday. If that's any indication, I was lucky I had so far to drive.

Sorry I didn't have more time to talk with you. I had to go visit the grandbaby.

Rickyd

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Aren't grandkids fun? My grandson just started walking this last week - ten months old last Sunday. One of his favorite things is sharing a bowl of ice cream with grandpa. It's much more fun than shooting in the wind.

I'm thinking of going to Butte this weekend. Will you be there?

6. ric3677

Well I have it in good source that Stu and Randy Adams of Pocatello and a short yardage shooter that nobody seems to know the name of all shot 95's. Mike Stears shot a 94 (after missing the last target out) It seems Stu won the shootoff....now there's a surprise. LOL NOT!

Yes Larry, I should be able to make it to Butte, It's a helluva lot closer than Boise.

Hope to see you there......maybe we can talk about grandbabys

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I just talked to Randy. He said the other shooter was at 22 yards, but he didn't know the person. Randy finished as RU. He also said it was windy and cold. For those of you who know Randy, you'll remember his constant refrain, "The wind is your friend!"

8. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rick,
    Stuart did win the final handicap. It was nice to see someone other than that damn kid from Butte win the handicap.

Lyle

9. ric3677

Thanks Lyle,

Good seeing and talking with you these last couple of shoots. Hope to see you in Missoula at the Montana State Shoot. I think it will run a bit faster than Boise. You still have time for the cards and dice. LOL

Rickyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.