1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Idaho State Shoot (2010)?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jennifer, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Can anybody share with me the program for the 2010 Idaho State Shoot, with dates?

Thanks! Jen

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It is pretty sad. Boise has a nice club, lot's of money invested and they have the poorest web site I have seen. No info, nada. I am a member and thought they had it headed in a new direction??

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The ATA State Shoot starts Friday of the Memorial Day weekend at the Boise Club. The following is from memory, and I think it is correct, but I've been in Hawaii for a week so apologies if I have it wrong. Friday's program is 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 doubles. Saturday is the Doubles Championship, first half of the singles championship, and memorial handicap. Sunday is the second half of the singles championship, the State meeting, and the President's handicap. Monday is the handicap championship. Among other items the State meeting we'll be discussing revising the constitution and the location of the 2011 Idaho State Shoot.

Presquadding for the Shoot closed the 15th. Programs were mailed to active Idaho shooters a few weeks ago, and to Idaho clubs which hold ATA shoots about the same time. They are available from the State Secretary Jim Nelson, 1041 Camps Canyon Road, Troy, ID 83871. His phone is (208) 835-2286.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Thanks Pocatello, you always come through. I haven't registered targets in years but my ATA dues are paid so I hoped I'd get a program. I'll give Jim a call - there's a bunch of guys at the Horseshoe Bend Gun Club who are interested in shooting at least some of the events.

Jen

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

It would be nice to meet you finally. Introduce yourself when you come through classification - I'll be there much of the time.

Larry Ford

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

I got ahold of Jim and he's mailing a program. I hope I'll make it for at least a few of the events and yes it would be nice to finally meet you! Jen

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Just ask anyone when you get classified. If it isn't me, they can point me out.

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.