1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Idaho homeowner shoots burglar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

A Nampa ID man whose truck was broken into twice in two days stayed up all night to watch his truck and surprised the burglars who returned. He shot one in the leg with a shotgun, no charges filed yet

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Hell, he doesn't deserve charges, he deserves a medal and replacement of ammo expended as a bonus!

3. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

In 1995 I got up at 0400 to take a wiz and happened to look out the front window. A person was in my pickup going through the glove box etc. I thought to myself, "what the hell is my brother doing in my truck", then reality struck and I realized that some A** hole had broke in to my truck. Not being of sound mind, I ran out the front door, grabbing a shovel that my wife had left setting by the garage. I slammed into the truck door catching the guy across the legs. He went down but came up with a knife so slammed him in the head a couple of times with the shovel. I was hollering loud enough that my wife call 911 and the police arrived. They gave me crap for beating this butt head with the shovel and threatened to arrest me. I had to get a lawyer to keep out of jail, but they didn't press charges.

The cop told me I would have been better off to kill the guy? go figure. Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.