1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ID chokes for me

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

I just bought a used TM1 with a short flush with the barrel choke. Knuirled end that screws tight to the barrel. any ideas about who makes them? No name or other markings on it. I would like more but don't know what will fit my gun . Thanks for the help Butch H

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The thread above has pictures of two different factory chokes. Your description of flush with the barrel and knurled end has me confused ??

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Steve, If you go way back, the very first chokes had top threads and were about 1/2 or 3/4 inch shorter than the second generation. I have one of the originals (as well as a few of the second generation). If you care, I could measure it and possibly even post a pic. (Although, I am not good at posting pics.) Jake

4. gordy h

gordy h Member

Thanks Guys I think it's 1st generation,over all it,s 1 3/4 long,or 1 1/2 to the knerall. I didnt know if they are factory or not . Can I still buy them? Or is there a repro someone makes? thanks Butch H

5. gordy h

gordy h Member

Nope the threads at the top just like the one on the right in the reply above. Butch H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.