1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IAB Trap Guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pigman66, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigman66

pigman66 TS Member

I am trying to find some information on IAB trap guns. Can you still get parts for them and what they might be worth.
    Thanks Paul

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Mike Mann, that has the wood for sale on this site, has parts. I shot with Mike at the Pacific Grand and asked. He said he does have parts for the guns. He's the only one I know of, but there may be others.

The worth would depend on what model and/or combination of barrels.

Ajax

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Unsingles are what they mostly made, but they made different model of the combo and unsingle. The model 300 some of the first guns made, has a scalloped stock where it meets the receiver. The later model the Record Trap does not. The top single was not made into a combo. They have no barrel selector, so on the combo model the bottom barrels shoots first.

They have the striker system, no hammers. Straight from the sear on the striker to the primer. Fast lock time, and the guns are a little on the heavy side. Do not drop the striker with out a snap cap in them!

Ajax

4. pigman66

pigman66 TS Member

Thanks for the info. I am pretty new to trap shooting. I have only seen two IAB shotguns for sale and both of them were skeet guns. I think I will stick with my 1100 Remington.
    Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
iab record skeet shotgun

iab shotgun

iab shotgun for sale
iab shotguns

iab shotguns for sale

iab skeet

iab trap shotgun

puccinelli shotgun iab