1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IAB Single Barrel Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick Barker, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Have you shot it? The only bad thing I ever heard about them was recoil. These guns were popular in the 70's, but I haven't seen one in a long time. I seem to remember they were well made and affordable.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I

Am

Broken.

HM

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Doggai,

If you need a factory parts schematic and a parts nomenclature list, please contact me at the email above. I've had these and have made them available to IAB shooters since I bought my first O/U from Len Puccinelli in 1979. Been shooting one of three models for decades with no recoil problems. Of course, all have been custom fitted for me by Ed Aubert of Suisun City, California. The pitch on the factory stocks was notoriously over-positive, creating problems for some folks.

I have asked Joe by email to give me particulars of the gun he is looking at and I will comment on the pricing.

I now have IAB striker spring removal/replacement tools available. These are essential when replacing the striker springs or the strikers. Also have the piano-wire Z Springs available in both right and left hand versions, made in the U. S. with modern high-quality spring steel. Email me for particulars.

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.